- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Really good place to stay clean, although a bit noisy a nights. It was a nice place and the people running it were very nice got a decent en..."
"I have stayed three times at the Sapphire / Pearl / Emerald hotels and it has been a good experience each time. I've had to leave early each..."
"Had to book at short notice for early Saturday start at work and trains not running, so thought there wouldn't be anything decent left. Howe..."
"the hotel caters for the budget traveller which reflects in the price. The room I stayed in was a single occupancy room located in the basem..."
"Clean and well decorated...."
About the hotel
The Sapphire Hotel London opened its doors in January 2012 which raises the bar with its stylish rooms all decorated in fresh, neutral colours, and each has a luxury italian marble private bathroom with toiletries. All rooms have a flat-screen LED TV with sky channels and tea/coffee facilities. A three star accommodation, Sapphire Hotel is set in a recently refurbished historical townhouse and offers complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the property.
The entire hotel is non-smoking and is accessible via an electronic keycard system. Services on offer include an airport pickup, currency exchange and a concierge. Within walking distance of Hammersmith Apollo, Shepherds Bush empire o2 and Kensington Olympia, Sapphire Hotel London enjoys a pleasant location on an avenue, whilst having excellent links into the city centre. Via the Central Line from nearby Shepherd’s Bush tube station and Hammersmith Station, premier attractions including Marble Arch, Hyde Park, Oxford Street and Piccadilly are a few minute’s journey away. Europe's largest shopping mall offering 500 shops and 50 restaurants/bars is located 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel. Traditional full complimentary cooked continental breakfast are served daily at the Sapphire Hotel. There is a great range of international restaurants, shops and bars just a short walk away. Stay with someone you know and experience the warmth of our friendly and well trained staff that will ensure your stay is memorable.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/10/2014 to 31/10/2022 - Please note Breakfast is served at our sister hotel A pre-authorisation of the first night will be taken at the time of booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Very good and really friendly and helpful would stay here again
Really good place to stay clean, although a bit noisy a nights.
It was a nice place and the people running it were very nice got a decent enough sleep.
Value for money as usual
I have stayed three times at the Sapphire / Pearl / Emerald hotels and it has been a good experience each time.
I've had to leave early each time for work so haven't tried the breakfast. Strangely the only bad point for each room I've stayed in is that the shower head has leaked in all of them, as though they purchased a reject batch. Not enough of an issue to put me off staying again though.