About the hotel
Basingstoke Lodge is just a 2-minute drive from Basingstoke town centre and offers well-equipped rooms, cooked breakfasts, free Wi-Fi and parking. All bedrooms are equiped with a hairdryer, luxury Aran Aromatic toiletries, flat-screen TV and a desk. Breakfast which costs £10pp is available every morning, with a broad selection of cereals, fresh and dried fruit, yoghurt, nuts and fruit juices.
Freshly cooked to order options include free-range eggs from the local farm. Basingstoke Rail Station is less than 3 miles away from Basingstoke Lodge and Basing House Ruins can be reached within 15 minutes by car. Heathrow Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
- Lounge Menu
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Very Charming Host, room was small though neatly presented,the Bathroom was poor
Our host was very charming, on the Website it says 4* lodge, I think it is anything but 4*.
The room was nice and modern,nice touch with free drinks. As far as cost of the rooms goes I think it was heavily over priced (£95) and the breakfast was very expensive for what you got (£10) If you consider that in other hotels you can eat as much as you want for less. The bathroom was a "wet room" it felt like I was in a hospital and the soap rack was old and rusted. the towels where like cardboard.
Not a hotel
Buyer beware - if it says "working hotel" it's not the same as "hotel" - it's a contractors' B&B.
Very clean, host very pleasant, but the room is cramped and not en-suite. It's a room in a converted 1970s style house.