- 36 guest reviews
"Not far from Leicester Square and the theatres and Covent Garden. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Great to have a late check out time..."
"Helpful and attentive staff, well-appointed location, for St. Paul's, the Temple. Nice to find a phone still in the room! Pity about interne..."
"A very friendly hotel. Staff were very helpful and even printed out map details for us so that we could walk to the ITV Studio . Not far fro..."
"My girlfriend and I stayed for one night on weekend, and it was a brilliant hotel. Lovely rooms and staff were friendly and professional. H..."
"Perfect service, location and room. Very friendly and efficient staff. Lovely relaxed and quiet atmosphere. A great night's sleep and luxuri..."
About the hotel
A luxury 4 star hotel, located in the central historic Temple area close to the City of London’s financial and legal districts, as well as theatreland in the West End. The hotel features: bar, restaurant, gym, Club Lounge and courtyard. The 184 stylish bedrooms range from City Rooms to Suites, featuring free Wi-Fi and local calls; luxury toiletries by Elemis or Bvlgari; widescreen LED TVs with Sky Sports; Bose SoundDocks for MP3 players along with 24 hour room service.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Not far from Leicester Square and the theatres and Covent Garden.
Staff were very helpful and friendly. Great to have a late check out time as there's no rush then. Didn't use the other hotel facilities, as is the case when you're on a sightseeing trip. Would have liked to have had real milk in the room instead of little UHT pots, they did provide some when we asked.
Apex Temple Court Hotel
Helpful and attentive staff, well-appointed location, for St.
Paul's, the Temple. Nice to find a phone still in the room. Pity about internet outage, but these things happen.