- 46 guest reviews
"The staff were very friendly and polite and did everything they could to be accommodating. My initial experience was bad. The twin room was..."
"the breakfast was excellent and the room I was in was lovely apart from the noisy lift although i think that was awaiting maintenance. The w..."
"Very pleasant and helpful reception staff. Arrived early and able to leave suitcases in secure area. Room on 2nd floor was at the rear and q..."
"Really cannot recommend this high enough. Perfect for our needs...."
"Very good hotel room was small but spotlessly clean excellent value for money...."
About the hotel
Bayswater Inn Hotel is a 3 Star London Hotel. This popular hotel is located in a quiet residential square in Central London. The hotel offers 139 guest rooms, all of which have private en-suite facilities.
This basic and quiet London hotel offers good-value comfort a short walk from Bayswater Tube station. There are shops and places to eat nearby, and Bayswater Inn is convenient for Portobello Road Market and shopping at Knightsbridge. The hotel is ideally situated for those visitors to London looking to enjoy the sights and delights of Central London. The hotel is close to Kensington gardens and within easy reach of Marble Arch, Portobello Road antiques market, Madame Tussauds, and London’s West End. Paddington Station, with the Heathrow Express, is 10 minutes away
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
The room was fair although walls and floors very dirty
Carpet needs replacing, walls need a coat of paint, then it would be a good room for the price.
Great to have tea and coffee making facilities.
Bayswater Inn Hotel
Not as images on website!