- Very Good
- 89 guest reviews
"Although you couldn't swing a cat in the room it was perfect for a one night stay. We needed a inexpensive hotel for one night as we were ha..."
"On arrival we were greeted with the proud news that we had been upgraded to a flat with kitchen and more space at no extra cost. Turns out t..."
"Tiny room, but just perfect for a short stay. Perfect location. Staff are all really friendly and helpful. Free cheese and wine every evenin..."
"Excellent room, great location. Will stay again if in London! Perfect for us!..."
"The room is very small but provided everything I needed for an overnight stay...."
About the hotel
At Z Soho, we have designed a new class of hotel accommodation for guests looking for a 1-2 night stay in central London locations. We call it compact luxury. Within walking distance to Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus and Covent Garden.
Our room sizes start at 8m2 for a Single, and increase to 13m2 for a Queen room. All rooms include the finest hand crafted beds, 40 inch HD Samsung TVs, en suite shower rooms and complimentary Wi-Fi. With rooms starting from under £100, this is designer label without the designer price tag.
Situated in the heart of Soho, you will find Prince Edward Theatre and Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club are only a minute’s walk from the hotel, and Leicester Square Underground Station can be reached within 3 minutes on foot. Only 20 miles from London Heathrow Airport.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/09/2015 to 31/12/2024 - For bookings made in the same day of arrival is required a valid payment card & photo ID prior to check in . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for 1 night
Although you couldn't swing a cat in the room it was perfect for a one night stay.
We needed a inexpensive hotel for one night as we were having a boozy night out in soho and didn't want to take the train home, we live 40 miles outside London. Z was perfect. We will stay again.
On arrival we were greeted with the proud news that we had been upgraded to a flat with kitchen and more space at no extra cost.
Turns out the flat was directly above the restaurant so we had to endure the music that was played in the restaurant until late at night and started again early the next morning. A lot of small flies in the restaurant. Watch out for that service charge - turns a £4.50p sandwich into a £6 experience with no prior warning. Free cheese and wine for residents was very nice - I was stuffed and nicely merry.