- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We absolutely loved this pretty little cottage bedsit. Nestled away in the beautiful grounds of wildwood golf and country club, it offers th..."
About the hotel
A stunningly beautiful golf club which hosts two garden suites within the private gardens next to the club. The 2 rooms provide 5 star quality en suite rooms with small kitchenette facilities, fridge, tea & coffee making facilities, microwave , fresh towels, heating, LCD plasma TV free view ( no sky TV and WI FI is NOT ALWAYS ACCESSIBLE UNLESS YOU HAVE A DONGLE ) private entrance. Iron and ironing board as well as hairdryers, all available to the guests.
Small private gym area. We have a new studio on site for treatments such as IPL, Lipolight, website is www. bodibeautiful. co. uk Food is available all day from 7. 30am - until 5pm 7 days a week, FRIDAY EVENINGS WE HAVE THE KITCHEN OPEN LATER UNTIL 9PM, in the winter months from October 30th we close the kitchens earlier at approx 4pm, but food can be pre ordered & put into the rooms or we have many local pubs and restaurants in the area for dining. Full English breakfast costs £8. 95 in the main clubhouse Anyone booking in after 6pm, please call us on 01403 753430 to inform us of your arrival time. We make provisions for all guests to be given keys and shown to their rooms by the owners of the club.
- Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Pitch n' Putt , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We absolutely loved this pretty little cottage bedsit.
Nestled away in the beautiful grounds of wildwood golf and country club, it offers the peace and tranquility we were looking for. The cottage comes with free view and WiFi is advertised (although you'll be hard pushed to pick up the signal). The kitchenette includes microwave, kettle and toaster, and was well stocked with complementary tea, coffee and sugar. We were surprised to find there was even milk and fruit juice in the fridge. There is no storage for clothes, which wasn't a problem for us, but may be worth noting. Overall a lovely place to stay, we would happily return.