- 3 guest reviews
"The building is old and Bea, the owner, is doing a great job of upgrading the accommodations. My sister did the same thing with her B&B and..."
"Quality location and the owner is absolutely lovely. Had a problem with the TV when we checked in which was quickly replaced later in the da..."
About the hotel
Notting Hill Guesthouse is an English family run Bed & Breakfast. We are very close to the centre of London just 2 doors from Holland Park Tube Station, buses to and from the centre and Victoria Station (15 minutes) stop outside our door. Further we boast an all night bus service to and from the centre every 10 minutes.
Holland Park is one of the nicest areas of London it is central and a safe area. Situated two doors down from the Holland Park Tube Station we are minutes away from many of the main attractions that London offers. Rub shoulders with the rich and famous or play spot the star as you wander around the local streets. Chill out in the local restaurants or marvel at the architecture that adorns our streets.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
67% would recommend it to a friend
Warm and friendly experience
The building is old and Bea, the owner, is doing a great job of upgrading the accommodations.
My sister did the same thing with her B&B and I know how time consuming it can be. Bea and her staff were wonderful, doing everything to make me feel at home. I will stay at Notting Hill Guest House any time I'm in England. I will recommend this B&B to my friends.
Decent place and great for budget travellers
Quality location and the owner is absolutely lovely.
Had a problem with the TV when we checked in which was quickly replaced later in the day. The room was large, well equipped and the bed very comfortable, the only real downside the shared bathroom and shower which was a little mouldy. Breakfast was good and included juice, tea/coffee, cereal, toast and a small fry up and was brought up to the room. Overall a very decent place to stay on a budget.