- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Very friendly staff good sized clean room. Well situated for Albert Hall and Museums for a weekend break...."
"This is the second time we have stayed, not far from Paddington Station , a good base for travel around London. Hotel were particulary Frein..."
"Reception staff were excellent and room was clean and refurbished as expected. The stay was really good although the breakfast was quite dis..."
"Very god accommodation..."
"A pleasant welcome at reception. The room was at the back of the hotel and is was lovely and quiet. Very comfortable bed, good shower, entry..."
About the hotel
The Hyde Park Radnor Hotel is based in Paddington west London, and is within walking distance from Hyde Park, Marble Arch, Oxford Street. The Royal Albert Hall is just 15-20 minutes walk across the Hyde Park. Closest underground station is Paddington, only 4-5 minutes walk away.
Most major tourist attractions are just minutes away by bus or tube. Lift to all floors. Luggage may be deposited at reception for early arrivals and also for late departures.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Good Weekend Break
Very friendly staff good sized clean room.
Well situated for Albert Hall and Museums for a weekend break.
flexible freindly service
This is the second time we have stayed, not far from Paddington Station , a good base for travel around London.
Hotel were particulary Freindly as we had to extend our stay , and then also due to illness change the Accomodation Mix.
Both were done no questions asked and very efficiently, confirmed at every Step.