- Very Good
- 89 guest reviews
"Good location, good breakfast..."
"Fantastic hotel. Very friendly...."
"The hotel is in a great location 5mins from Paddington Station, not far from the museums in Kensington if you don't mind a walk through Hyde..."
"Staff were very helpful. Very good location...."
"We found the Hyde Park Radnor by accident and on extremely short notice. I had lost my passport and we needed accommodations close to the US..."
About the hotel
The Hyde Park Radnor Hotel is based in Paddington west London, and is within walking distance from Hyde Park, Marble Arch, Oxford Street. The Royal Albert Hall is just 15-20 minutes walk across the Hyde Park. Closest underground station is Paddington, only 4-5 minutes walk away.
Most major tourist attractions are just minutes away by bus or tube. Lift to all floors. Luggage may be deposited at reception for early arrivals and also for late departures.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hyde Park Radnor in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Not 4 star!!
Wouldn't stay here again.
Very dated, beds were small and uncomfortable, rooms are small. Original room shower broke, second room in the basement. 4 star implies an element of luxury, this hotel is more like a 2 star. Breakfast was nice. In all not worth the money
Hyde park Radnor
Good location, good breakfast