- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"We had a moment of confusion with regard to our breakfast but this was quickly and expertly put right. The choice at breakfast could have be..."
"The room was spotless with all the amenities required by a visitor to the city. The staff were extremely helpful..."
"The hotel and staff were great however I was disappointed with the size of the 'comfortable' double. thankfully I was travelling alone as I..."
"Fab hotel, excellent location..."
"Fantastic little place right on the seven dials. Couldn't be a better location...."
About the hotel
The quintessential Covent Garden rendezvous, the newly transformed Mercer Street Hotel effortlessly blends with the boutique appeal of its neighbourhood. A landmark in Seven Dials village, this is a chic retreat on the doorstep of London’s most celebrated theatres, its beautifully designed rooms equipped with next-generation technology. Hip as the streets that surround it, with a bar and restaurant alive with locals, this place feels real, relaxed and rooted in its community.
All 137 air conditioned bedrooms bring comfort and style together beautifully. Calming, muted shades, tactile fabrics and original art both soothe and stimulate. A host of services are available, key features include a fitness room, valet parking upon request (local car park used), in-room spa treatments and complimentary wireless internet access throughout. Scoff and Banter Covent Garden is the perfect for London theatre, and moments from the Royal Opera House, you couldn’t be more central. A hub at the heart of Seven Dials, this is a chic urban eatery without an ounce of pretension. When you’re done with fancy this and new wave that, and the junk thing just isn’t doing it for you, we think you’ll love Scoff & Banter. Offering a collection of timeless British classics served straight up or with a twist, Scoff & Banter fills the void that other eateries may leave behind. This is British Soul Food - food with heart that feeds the soul. Robust, substantial and always in season, each dish uses the very best quality ingredients cooked just so to deliver all that’s best in no-nonsense British eating, fuelling the feel-good in a relaxed and stylish atmosphere. So when fussed up and trussed up won’t do it and dress down and dirty is just a little too low rent, Scoff & Banter should be just what you’re looking for. .
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit are required at check-in. The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Edwardian, Mercer Street (Covent Garden) in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Short stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian
We had a moment of confusion with regard to our breakfast but this was quickly and expertly put right.
The choice at breakfast could have been a little better and the service was not up to the standard one would have expected from this hotel chain - we did tend to think we were a little invisible more than once.
the size of the room was very small and noisy
There was no facilities to hang or store our clothes etc I did however perfect the skill of walking sideways obligatory when occupying a room of this size!!