- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Haven't stayed at a better hotel...."
"arrived at hotel to be told that I have to pay double from what I was told on late rooms. It took her 10 mins to sort this out and then she..."
"Excellent hotel have stayed at this hotel many times, it has the best technology available. All im gonna say is check out the hotel video on..."
"Booked tickets to see a show at the Apollo Victoria so being a 5min walk the Eccelston proved to be a fantastic venue to stay overnight in L..."
"Stayed for one night during a business trip. The room was small but packed full of technology. It had a small private terrace. When I booked..."
About the hotel
Eccleston Square Hotel is London's most high tech hotel and offers beautiful interior design and state-of-the-art facilities. This adults only hotel is ideally located in central London, bordering Belgravia and Victoria. Luxurious amenities include electronically adjustable Hästen’s beds, known as the "world's best bed", iPad2 with which you can order your room service, 46inch flat-screen 3D TV and 3D DVD's, Nespresso machine with complimentary nespresso capsules, free Evian water, free phone calls inside of London landlines, and many more exciting features.
Bathrooms include a hidden TV in the mirror, massage showers and a 'smart glass' wall that turns opaque instantly at the touch of a button. This impressive hotel is set on a classic London square on the edge of Belgravia, Victoria Train and Underground Station can be reached within 3 minutes by taxi, or a 10-minute walk. Fitness and exercise programmes are available, including in-room massage and personal trainers. Fine modern European cuisine is served in the elegant hotel restaurant.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Haven't stayed at a better hotel.
arrived at hotel to be told that I have to pay double from what I was told on late rooms.
It took her 10 mins to sort this out and then she tried to give me a smaller room. I had booked a king room and was being told that I was staying in a queen room. Yet again another 10 mins to sort this out. I had all the emails with me to say this but she just would not listen. Lovely hotel but I just had a dampener put on my break from the start