- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Perfect for our 1 night stay...."
"Room 102 could do with the cobwebs being swept from the wall above the television. Otherwise its basic over a pub - decent food accommodatio..."
"We stayed here for the night of our office xmas party and it was ideal. The room was spacious and warm, although in need of modernisation wh..."
"very pleasent staff polite and helpfull and the room was clean with all i could want for a nite's stay..."
"Overall a very nice place to stay. The staff were really friendly, the room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was very good. The o..."
About the hotel
"This historic hotel in Weybridge is a great base if you’re looking for accommodation with easy access to Central London, which is just 20 minutes away by train. Close to Chertsey, Addleston and the M25, it’s popular with city-dwellers seeking a country retreat, or for anyone planning a business trip or short break in Surrey. The lodge is built on one of King Henry VIII’s old hunting spots – a connection celebrated by paintings and engravings lining the staircase up to the 19 comfy bedrooms.
Full of period charm, the pub offers cosy corners, roaring log-fires and seasonal food and drink aplenty. There’s no shortage of things to see and do nearby, particularly for car enthusiasts. The area is rich in motoring heritage, with Brooklands, the birthplace of British motorsport and home to Mercedes Benz World, right on the doorstep. You might even see some vintage wheels gracing the pub car-park from time to time. Other attractions worth a visit include Hampton Court Palace and Thorpe Park, both just a short drive away. "
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for our 1 night stay.
Innkeeper’s Lodge Weybridge
Room 102 could do with the cobwebs being swept from the wall above the television.
Otherwise its basic over a pub - decent food accommodation in Weybridge. Decent value but upstairs is tired and worn.