- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Ideal location and excellent hotel,and beautiful and.perfect for hyde park. We ate breakfast on the Saturday.very nice but there seemed a li..."
"Had a great stay at Lancaster London. Even from arriving and checking in we were met by friendly helpful staff. The rooms are very clean and..."
"polite & helpful reception staff, excellent location and comfortable, clean room...."
"Lovely room with good bed, bed linen and towels. However the toilet seat was very loose and the bath plug hole drained away worryingly slow...."
"I have stayed here before and had no hesitation to book again. The location is great: central London but quiet. Outstanding tube links from..."
About the hotel
Few city-centre hotels can boast a better location than this, with the 600 acres of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park just across the road, while the West End shops and theatreland are only minutes away. Its 416 bedrooms have superb views over the Park and the London townscape, and feature all modern amenities including high-speed internet access. The Lancaster London houses two award-winning restaurants – Nipa Thai, one of Britain’s best Thai restaurants, renowned for its mouth-watering cuisine and welcoming ambience, and the stylish, contemporary Island Grill, which offers an excellent selection of Modern European dishes, cocktails and wines to suit every taste.
Additionally, Afternoon Tea and light snacks are served in the elegant Lounge Bar. With the nearby Heathrow Express terminus making London’s principal airport a 20-minute journey away, the Lancaster London is the ideal choice for travellers to the heart of London. Our brand new Gym is now full open – it is open 24/7, for 18s and over only and is unsupervised. It is available complimentary to all hotel guests! ***Breakfast charges as follows: English Breakfast = £25. 50, Continental Breakfast = £19. 50*** As part of creating our future, with effect from 1st November 2016 there will be an alternative main entrance to the hotel whilst we enhance our lobby and arrival experience. This work is due to complete by September 2017
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Mountain Bike Hire
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 01/03/2013 to 31/12/2017 - As part of creating our future, with effect from 1st November there will be an alternative main entrance to the hotel. This work is due to complete by September 2017. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
hyde park event
Ideal location and excellent hotel,and beautiful and.perfect for hyde park.
We ate breakfast on the Saturday.very nice but there seemed a little problem ,as service / meal was slow coming out. All the staff were lovely, helpful an d welcoming. We would stay again and recommend it. We did not eat in the main restaurant as this was expensive for us.
Lancaster London gets a big thumbs up from us.
Had a great stay at Lancaster London.
Even from arriving and checking in we were met by friendly helpful staff. The rooms are very clean and beds very comfy. It was great walking through Kensington Gardens right next to hotel and for access to the tubes and Paddington made getting around London really easy. Will definitely stay here again.