- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"On the whole a god experience but let down by attention to detail; light bulb in the room flashing, external door left open in the restauran..."
"Only let down was the bathroom. It was very clean, tidy and visually appeasing, just a little dated. I personally would have prefered a show..."
"This Hotel is amazing. Great staff. Clean rooms. The room was a little small as well as the bathroom but that's probably normal for older ho..."
"Excellent, very enjoyable stay...."
"Very comfortable and well located hotel;excellent location near Oxford Street but quiet at night.Courteous and helpful staff.Excellent break..."
About the hotel
Few city-centre hotels can boast a better location than this, with the 600 acres of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park just across the road, while the West End shops and theatreland are only minutes away. Its 416 bedrooms have superb views over the Park and the London townscape, and feature all modern amenities including high-speed internet access. The Lancaster London houses two award-winning restaurants – Nipa Thai, one of Britain’s best Thai restaurants, renowned for its mouth-watering cuisine and welcoming ambience, and the stylish, contemporary Island Grill, which offers an excellent selection of Modern European dishes, cocktails and wines to suit every taste.
Additionally, Afternoon Tea and light snacks are served in the elegant Lounge Bar. With the nearby Heathrow Express terminus making London’s principal airport a 20-minute journey away, the Lancaster London is the ideal choice for travellers to the heart of London. Our brand new Gym is now full open – it is open 24/7, for 18s and over only and is unsupervised. It is available complimentary to all hotel guests!
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/03/2013 to 31/12/2014 - There is currently no parking at the hotel, but there is a valet service for parking in nearby Paddington. Please see the hotel's website for more information. The LateRooms.com rates for Lancaster London in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Lacking attention to detail
On the whole a god experience but let down by attention to detail; light bulb in the room flashing, external door left open in the restaurant making it cold, cleanliness of restaurant seating areas, cold buffet breakfast plates.
Only let down was the bathroom.
It was very clean, tidy and visually appeasing, just a little dated. I personally would have prefered a shower in the room rather than a bath with a shower head. That being my only small thing I could pick up on shows what a lovely hotel it is. Had a fantastic stay with helpful staff. Would definitely go again.