- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"We had a thouroughly enjoyable 2 night stay. The staff were extra helpful, informative and pleasant; the breakfasts were delicious; the room..."
"above all expectations and more..."
"We had awarm welcome and were given our key promptly to room 123. As we were in a hurry to meet the family i asked reception to take our bag..."
"We were very impressed with the Hotel and stunning grounds of this Hotel, we attended a wedding which every one enjoyed. Hotel, a very grand..."
"good stay although 2 cups and a glass not washed properly at breakfast and receptionist seemed more interested in talking to her colleague t..."
About the hotel
Ponsbourne Park is set in over 200 acres of beautiful gardens and offers stylish, elegant accommodation and surrounded by scenic Hertfordshire countryside, with numerous opportunities for walks. Paradise Wildlife Park is just 10 minutes’ drive away, and the stately home Knebworth House is a 15-minute drive away. Ponsbourne Park offers fine dining at Seymour’s Restaurant, informal cuisine at The Bistro, and relaxed drinks in stylish surroundings at the hotel bar.
Guests at Ponsbourne Park have access to the mini-gym facilities, tennis courts and golf at the 9-hole pitch and putt. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the hotel.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Pitch n' Putt, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/01/2011 to 31/01/2020 - A charge of £2.50 charge is made for all credit cards used for payment. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
They were having a bad day
The computer had apparently crashed and they had a wedding party, however this did not excuse my being checked into a room already occupied (unsure who was more embarrassed, him or me!).
A basic protocol when handing keys to a female when there are others at reception is to exercise discretion instead of announcing the room number - this was overlooked and left me feeling uncomfortable. New, unoccupied room was obviously finished in a rush (bed cushions on the floor and used shower gel left in the shower), which lead me to notice other things like the basin being blocked and the BBC1 picture being lousy.
Their bad day continued the following morning when requesting a printed receipt. The printer wasn't working so I asked for it to be emailed. Lovely setting, hopeless service
Delightful location, impressive building.
We had a thouroughly enjoyable 2 night stay.
The staff were extra helpful, informative and pleasant; the breakfasts were delicious; the room was spacious and well equipt.
Plenty of walking trails around the Village area and in Broxbourne woods. We will definitely make a return visit.