- 5 guest reviews
"A good quality central London hotel. Staff very attentive and helpful..."
"Very pleasant, cheerful and helpful receptionist. The room was clean and basic. Our main complaint was the quality and amount of the English..."
"This hotel was in an ideal location for a short visit to London. Staff were friendly. Rooms clean and good standard of breakfast included...."
"I stayed for one night on business and having booked only the day before it was one of few hotels in central London that had rooms for aroun..."
About the hotel
The Chrysos Hotel is a 3 star superior hotel, situated in one of the most exciting and popular capitals of the world. Close to Oxford Street, Hyde Park, Marble Arch and London's premier West End area, Chrysos Hotel is positioned in a trendy and dynamic locality overlooking the beautiful Norfolk Gardens. With 60 comfortable & relaxing rooms ranging from singles to large family rooms, all with en suite facilities, and a choice of Continental or full English breakfast every morning, we are confident we can meet the expectations of our guests.
Established 25 years ago in an elegant conversion of a Georgian terrace building, we position ourselves as a courteous and friendly establishment. We remain one of the best family and corporate hotels in the Paddington area and we have recently fully refurbished to even higher standards.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
60% would recommend it to a friend
Very central and very friendly staff
A good quality central London hotel.
Staff very attentive and helpful
Very pleasant, cheerful and helpful receptionist.
The room was clean and basic. Our main complaint was the quality and amount of the English breakfast (one egg, one rasher, one sausage and spoonful of beans) which had to be sent back as it was cold. We did mention this to the receptionist who said he would follow it up, but the next morning there was no improvement (we would have sent it back again but we had a train to catch). To be fair, there was a choice of 3 help yourself cereals, and 2 choices of fruit juice, and toast. The room had tea/coffee facilities but the little cartons of milk and tea bags were not replaced and I had to go and ask the receptionist for replacements. The bath/shower gel sachets were replaced. These comments are based purely on a 2 night stay over a weekend. The hotel was conveniently placed about 5 minutes walk from Paddington main line and underground stations. Would I stay again, well, I clicked on 'Yes' because it is in a good position for trains, but I would certainly search more thoroughly and think twice.