- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Broken tile in the bathroom and two little tiles fallen off. Toilet did not flush properly, maintenance work required in room 111...."
"Rooms not huge but very comfortable. Liked the fruit...."
"First class hotel and very quiet for a central London location...."
"Breakfast was disorganised staff not sure who they were supposed to be serving! They forgot our breakfast order and other larger families we..."
About the hotel
Discover the flawless hospitality of the City at The Montcalm London Townhouse. Sleek, chic and fresh, the hotel accents luxurious comfort and creates an ambience of simple luxury to reflect the elegance and charm of the city. All bedrooms are tastefully designed with stylish en-suite bathrooms and rain showers, accented with luxury toiletries.
Standard room features include LCD flat-screen televisions, complimentary broadband Internet access, telephone with voicemail and a selection of international satellite television channels. Spacious and thoughtfully furnished , the hotel elegant suites are designed with a warm blend of elegance and comfort to make your stay an experience you'll always remember. For those seeking a luxury spa experience, The Montcalm London Townhouse Wellness Centre is the perfect place to soothe, restore and enhance your well-being. Welcoming and tranquil, the spa’s luxuriously appointed treatment rooms have been carefully designed to promote a sense of pampering and wellness to compliment your experience
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. Guest booking Advance Purchase/ Non Refundable offer must present the same card at the time of Check-In The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
The Marble Arch London by Montcalm
Broken tile in the bathroom and two little tiles fallen off.
Toilet did not flush properly, maintenance work required in room 111.
Not the true Montcalm hotel experience
No idea when they did the conversion from house to hotel annexe, but the rooms are already looking a little tired.
Our ground-floor room was also noisy (we were warned at check-in but still given the room....) and it looked out onto a pile of rubbish on the pavement. The first thing we did was ask for the non-functioning fridge to be replaced (carried out efficiently but why necessary?). After that we dusted the room, which was not clean. In the bathroom there was inadequate light, mainly I believe because the tiles were all black; many more spots are needed. The room maid came around and we had no idea what she was asking us because she spoke no English - must be hard to get the staff. The breakfast was fine unless you ordered cooked - cold fried eggs and raw sausages don't really appeal. Not at all the Montcalm main hotel experience. On a positive note, the front desk staff were friendly and efficient, but for over £200 a night you would expect that. Not bad, just not what we expected. If you want to go with Montcalm, make sure you are in the main hotel over the road.