- 34 guest reviews
"A superb stay which exceeded expectations. The staff are very friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. The hotel decor throughout..."
"Wonderful stay ! Staff welcoming and friendly. Food is excellent. Would highly recommend trying the Japanese breakfast 🏯 Nothing is too mu..."
"A great family treat!..."
"Just perfect in every way !..."
"We had a wonderful stay for my birthday. A treat I will never forget. Sara Elliott..."
About the hotel
Glamorous and stylish, The Savoy is perfectly placed in the heart of London’s West End, with an unrivalled setting overlooking the River Thames. The Savoy lies right in the theatre district, just steps from the vibrant surroundings of Covent Garden, and with many London landmarks and the designer shopping destinations of Knightsbridge and Mayfair just a short walk or taxi ride away. The Savoy’s spacious rooms and suites are decorated in either Edwardian or Art Deco style, blending comfort and elegance with discreet technology.
All rooms feature luxurious marble bathrooms; many also afford breath-taking views over the River Thames. Guests can indulge in a relaxing spa treatment, have a session in the 24-hour gym, or enjoy a swim in the hotel’s private pool. The Savoy is home to some to London’s most famous restaurants: Kaspar’s Seafood Bar and Grill, Gordon Ramsay’s Savoy Grill , and British institution Simpson’s-In-The-Strand offer dining to suit all tastes. Enjoy a traditional English afternoon tea in the Thames Foyer, then move to the legendary American Bar for a classic cocktail with a contemporary twist, or try a Character Cocktail from the pop-up menu in the dramatic gilded Beaufort Bar.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Special birthday celebrations
A superb stay which exceeded expectations.
The staff are very friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. The hotel decor throughout is exceptional with the wonderful contrast of Edwardian and Art Decor. The American Bar was relaxing and the cocktails exciting. The Beaufort Bar was decadent with suitable nightly entertainment.
Wonderful stay .
Staff welcoming and friendly.
Food is excellent. Would highly recommend trying
the Japanese breakfast 🏯 Nothing is too much
trouble. My daughter asked for American pancakes
with chocolate sauce and strawberries rather than
Banana & was immediately accommodated. Like
past stars, I could live here !!