- 22 guest reviews
"Revisited the savoy and had a great stay , definitely recommend ...."
"I treated my partner to a night at The Savoy for her birthday and we had a fantastic time. All the staff were attentive to our needs and ben..."
"Booked the Savoy through Laterooms as a surprise for my wife's 40th birthday. From the moment we arrived it was lovely! We were warmly gree..."
"A superb stay which exceeded expectations. The staff are very friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. The hotel decor throughout..."
"Wonderful stay ! Staff welcoming and friendly. Food is excellent. Would highly recommend trying the Japanese breakfast 🏯 Nothing is too mu..."
About the hotel
Glamorous and stylish, The Savoy is perfectly placed in the heart of London’s West End, with an unrivalled setting overlooking the River Thames. The Savoy lies right in the theatre district, just steps from the vibrant surroundings of Covent Garden, and with many London landmarks and the designer shopping destinations of Knightsbridge and Mayfair just a short walk or taxi ride away. The Savoy’s spacious rooms and suites are decorated in either Edwardian or Art Deco style, blending comfort and elegance with discreet technology.
All rooms feature luxurious marble bathrooms; many also afford breath-taking views over the River Thames. Guests can indulge in a relaxing spa treatment, have a session in the 24-hour gym, or enjoy a swim in the hotel’s private pool.
The Savoy is home to some to London’s most famous restaurants: Kaspar’s Seafood Bar and Grill, Gordon Ramsay’s Savoy Grill , and British institution Simpson’s-In-The-Strand offer dining to suit all tastes. Enjoy a traditional English afternoon tea in the Thames Foyer, then move to the legendary American Bar for a classic cocktail with a contemporary twist, or try a Character Cocktail from the pop-up menu in the dramatic gilded Beaufort Bar.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Revisited the savoy and had a great stay , definitely recommend .
Overnight stay at the Savoy
I treated my partner to a night at The Savoy for her birthday and we had a fantastic time.
All the staff were attentive to our needs and bent over backwards to make the stay special. We were welcomed and greeted by pleasant and attentive staff who checked us in and gave a quick tour of the main areas. We had pre-planned to have tea in the savoy tea room prior to checking in. This was a great experience. I had been warned that The Thames Foyer were tea is usually served can be quite noisy when fully occupied but fortunately we were seated in the opulent Beaufort bar just to the side of the Thames foyer and this was both quiet and relaxing. The menu choice for tea was wide but they were still happy to cater to my partners specific dietary requirements. We were unable to complete the three courses but not for the want of trying but due to the shear amount - we were full after the second course. Attention to detail and staff interaction could not be faltered and appeared to be genuine. My partner was constantly congratulated on her birthday occasion which was a nice touch as it made her feel very special. One needs to book the restaurants in advance as they get very busy, but we were able to have diner later in the evening at the Savoy Grill before going our to a concert. Food again was excellent. Our Art Deco room was both spacious and stylish. The only minor disappointments was due to the room location there was no window view of the city, just the the view of the back of the hotel. There was also a minor problem with the TV in that the HD stations suddenly stopped working. This was reported but could not be rectified. These minor issues did not detract from the experience. We had breakfast in bed via room service which was delivered on time and again could not defaulted. Although it was an expensive stay, it was special and we were treated as such. So overall we had a great experience and would recommend it.