This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Cumberland Hotel commands a wonderful seafront position on the Grand Parade and is one of the landmarks of Eastbourne. It boasts a foyer and lounge with classical elegance and a large restaurant with a breathtaking sea view. It is close to the town centre, all theatres as well as top Sussex attractions.
Our friendly and helpful staff maintain a traditional hospitality ensuring your stay is a pleasant and memorable experience. Our 72 en suite bedrooms, the majority of which have sea views, some with balcony are tastefully furnished all with colour TV, Radio, direct dial telephone, tea/coffee making facilities and hair driers. We have a lift to all floors. Our top chef, one of Eastbourne's best, prepares excellent cuisine with the utmost care, using only the finest ingredients, complemented by our extensive wine list. Our friendly, helpful and efficient staff will ensure that your stay at the Cumberland is a memorable one
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet