- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Clean lodgings, location close to the South Harrow tube station which provides access to the Piccadilly line into central London..."
"Have to say though that a breakfast for £7.99 wasn't value for money especially when it's just continental or scrambled eggs and beans :-( I..."
"Convenient spot. Breakfast and parking limited. Staff helpful...."
"For the money, this budget hotel can't be faulted. Spotlessly clean, spacious room , large flat screen tv, some parking available, walking d..."
"Lovely clean large room, huge TV. Fantastic view of London. Free car park! Quiet and stylish. Highly recommended. Real value for money..."
About the hotel
Eurotraveller Hotel-Premier (Harrow) is a newly built high end Hotel. Situated in Harrow, a Green and leafy, quiet part of London and with its bright, airy, contemporary rooms with easy access to central London; staying at Eurotraveller Hotel Harrow makes it ideal for tourist and business travellers to relax and to ensure a good nights sleep. Located just minutes from South Harrow Underground Station (London’s Piccadilly Line), Eurotraveller Hotel-Harrow provides easy access to Central London, Heathrow Airports and popular tourist attractions such as: London Westminster, Shopping at Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus, West End Theatres, The Lord’s Cricket Ground, Royal Air Force Museum, The O2 and Much More.
Part of Harrow Village, Eurotraveller Hotel Harrow’s local attractions include, Wembley Stadium and Wembley Arena. Harrow's main shopping district, St Anne’s & St. George’s Shopping Centre; houses many stores, restaurants and a Cinema. Harrows Golf Course, facilitates for a relaxing day, from a Major Golf Course & Mini Adventure Golf Course to a Driving Range, and even Baseball & Softball Batting Cages. "FREE PARKING IS AVAILABLE ON-SITE RESERVATION IS NEEDED AS LIMITED SPACES. THE NUMBER OF THE HOTEL/ E-MAIL WILL BE ON YOUR CONFIRMATION ONCE YOU FINISH PROCESSING THE BOOKING"
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2010 to 31/12/2019 - Deposits charged towards the reservation will not be refunded if a room is cancelled due to weather conditions, natural disasters or transportation disruptions before/during/after cancellation period. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Good, Clean, Handily located
Clean lodgings, location close to the South Harrow tube station which provides access to the Piccadilly line into central London
Not worth the money
Rooms are very poor, staff not polite and can't speak any other language that English.
My German boyfriend couldn't ask even about currency exchange point because the staff in reception could not understand. Twice housekeeper entered room without knocking- day of arrival and the same the next one.
Internet - they charge £10!!. With the price of the room it's ridiculous!!!