"Room was okay staff were very helpful could be about happier a few things were broken hair dryer (they gave us a new one) draws bedside lamp..."
"After reading the comments about the hotel on here and on Trip Adviser, I was very worried about what I had booked. However, I was pleased w..."
About the hotel
The So Paddington Hotel is just 200 metres from paddington Tube Station and a 5-minute walk from Hyde Park. It has a 24-hour reception and modern rooms with flat-screen TV. The modern rooms at the So Paddington feature bathrooms with baths, showers and hairdryers.
Rooms also include DVD players, tea/coffee-making facilities and beds have thick duvets. Traditional and continental breakfasts are served each morning. Light snacks and tea and coffee are available throughout the day. Oxford Street is less than a 10-minute walk away. The West End is 5 minutes’ away by Tube and offers excellent restaurants and world famous theatres including The Gielgud and The National.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for So Paddington in LONDON are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
21% would recommend it to a friend
so bad paddington
one of the worst places I have ever stayed.
dirty, expensive , ripped pillows,very small room
it was fine, just fine
Room was okay staff were very helpful could be about happier a few things were broken hair dryer (they gave us a new one) draws bedside lamp.
The double bed was to small singles together and we had one single quilt and on single sheet to use but that was fine. Breakfast was nice simple and free with price good price for area. Staff helped out with problems and was clean enough. About loud but not much can be done about outside noise. Yeah, happy.