"I was worried after reading other reviews but was pleasantly surprised with our stay. We only used it as a base for one night. Room was smal..."
"Room was okay staff were very helpful could be about happier a few things were broken hair dryer (they gave us a new one) draws bedside lamp..."
About the hotel
The So Paddington Hotel is just 200 metres from paddington Tube Station and a 5-minute walk from Hyde Park. It has a 24-hour reception and modern rooms with flat-screen TV. The modern rooms at the So Paddington feature bathrooms with baths, showers and hairdryers.
Rooms also include DVD players, tea/coffee-making facilities and beds have thick duvets. Traditional and continental breakfasts are served each morning. Light snacks and tea and coffee are available throughout the day. Oxford Street is less than a 10-minute walk away. The West End is 5 minutes’ away by Tube and offers excellent restaurants and world famous theatres including The Gielgud and The National.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
43% would recommend it to a friend
booked this hotel I paid a bit extra for a larger room what a dive, carpets need replacing curtains need replacing, glad that I was really tired so did not have to look at room for long.
Breakfast toaster was for the pound shop took forever to do slice of toast. Very very disappointed.
Basic but did exactly what was required
I was worried after reading other reviews but was pleasantly surprised with our stay.
We only used it as a base for one night. Room was small but clean and tidy with the complimentary room tea, coffee, shower gel shampoo and soap you might expect. Ensuite too was small but all worked fine and clean. Breakfast in the morning was basic - e.g toast, cereal, croissant, hard boiled eggs but again it did the job. For a cheap night in London in extremely close vicinity to Paddington tube and overground this hotel was ideal. If you're after bolt hole when visiting London then I would completely recommend.