- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Number 63 is a very clean and well presented hotel, Through out, not JUST the entrance lobby. I had a comfortable single room with a great o..."
"Number 63 has a good location, is clean, provides all essentials & the staff are courteous & polite...."
"For a reasonable price, within 10 mins of Paddington, I didn't expect to be impressed - but this place was faultless. Home from home. Immacu..."
"I found Number 63 on LateRooms, when looking for a hotel for a night when there wasn't much available for a reasonable price in London. This..."
"I really liked this place and it is now second on my list for overnight in Central London. Right by tube, lovely view over Hyde Park, very f..."
About the hotel
We offer 3 star AA rated Guest Accommodation which is open to everyone. The house, which was built in the 1870s and is a listed building, overlooks Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. It is virtually in the heart of London and is an ideal venue to stay whether you are visiting London for business or pleasure.
We belong to an Internation Organization which is widely used by professional guests. Relax in the comfort of the lounge with its bar or in the small sitting room which are both on the ground floor. All rooms are ensuite and the cost of your stay includes breakfast. There is a licensed bar which is open until 10. 30 p. m. every night and supper is served until 9. 30 p. m. We also have fully equipped meeting rooms which are used by many organizations; most of them been registered charities. Our rates are extremely competitive. Number 63 is one minute from Lancaster Gate underground station and also the nearest bus stops. You can walk along Bayswater Road to Marble Arch and Oxford Street or stroll across Kensington Gardens to the Albert Hall, Victoria & Albert Museum, Natural History Museum or Science Museum. Be assured that a warm welcome awaits everyone who stays with us
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service
- Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
For the money this bed and breakfast is quite adequate, a grt location and very easily accessible via the underground.
Great little Hotel
Number 63 is a very clean and well presented hotel, Through out, not JUST the entrance lobby.
I had a comfortable single room with a great onsuite. With a window that opens and a fan to use when its closed. Bed and pillows very comfi with a TV above, drink making fecilities. A great breakfast room, with buffet style light breakfast or cooked to order. The hotel also offers light evening meals and a night cap, for those that dont want to venture out. All in all im so pleased with the place that I will stay again. Ive tried alot in the area for my stop over before my morning flight out, no.63 ranks high on the list.