- Very Good
- 111 guest reviews
"This was my partners late Valentine's Day break away, we got there the hotel was easy to find. The staff were full of energy and smiles. We..."
"Nice clean rooms. Very soft bed and pillows. Shower was slightly weak but nothing to worry about. Good cafe below which serves delicious bre..."
"The Hotel is small and directly next to Borough tube station. It is perfect for anyone wishing for a room and a bed to crash for 1-2 nights...."
"Needing a place close to my meeting venue the next day, I was surprised to find when I check in that this hotel had "shared bathroom" facili..."
"The room was a really good size, clean, quiet, comfortable and well decorated - even better than in the pictures. It's only 5 seconds from t..."
About the hotel
London City Hotel offers modern accommodation next door to Borough Tube Station, and a 5-minute walk from London Bridge Rail Station. Tourist attractions are easily accessible; Borough Market, The Shard, London Dungeons,Globe Theatre, Tower Bridge and Tate Modern are all within 10 minute walk, as well as The Shard. Waterloo Station can be reached in 3 minutes via tube from London Bridge Station.
Our Hotel has a 24-hour reception and express check-in/check-out. It has modern, well furnished rooms, with a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Most of the rooms have an en suite shower room. Basic rooms have a washbasin in the room and a shared bathroom. Wi-Fi is available at a surcharge. Guests can enjoy breakfast, including full English and continental options, at Cafe Riva, located on the ground floor. A lunch menu is also available. The London City Hotel does not have an elevator. Ground floor rooms can be requested and are subject to availabilities
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/01/2012 to 31/12/2013 - Cafe Riva is open for breakfast and lunch every day. Monday - Friday 6am - 4.30pm and Saturday 8am-3pm and Sunday 8am - 2.30pm. Parking is available off-site by request on arrival at £20.00 per day. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic staff and stunning rooms.
This was my partners late Valentine's Day break away, we got there the hotel was easy to find.
The staff were full of energy and smiles. We got upgraded to the apartment free of charge. To which this had a gorgeous finish the decor was fresh and located in a quiet coldesac. I highly recommend this hotel its position is brilliant right next to London borough station. (Which you can't here from the hotel or apartment)
Nice clean rooms.
Very soft bed and pillows. Shower was slightly weak but nothing to worry about. Good cafe below which serves delicious breakfast.