- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"Judd's Hotel is a delightful small hotel in Bloomsbury- only 5 minutes walk from Euston station. It's clearly just been redecorated and it's..."
"Me and my mom stayed here during a theatre trip. Good location, nice staff, but unfortunately every time any one entered or left the hotel,..."
"The room was clean and although the room was small it had everything we needed for our stay. The breakfast was good, there was no great choi..."
"Room was as advertised but let down by a faulty plug socket that came out of wall when plug was pulled out...."
"Met by chaming and helpful staff. Would stay again and as I have disability would stay on ground floor which was pointed out to me for futur..."
About the hotel
Located just minutes from King's Cross, St Pancras and Euston Rail and Underground Stations, the Judd Hotel offers modern, comfortable and stylish rooms at very keen prices. The hotel occupies two classic London townhouses on Cartwright Gardens, an elegant Georgian crescent overlooking gated gardens and tennis courts. The gardens and courts are available for use by guests - an oasis of tranquillity in the heart of London.
The Judd Hotel offers 37 rooms, all with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, satellite television, and complimentary Wi-Fi. price is inclusive of a generous cooked buffet English breakfast and all taxes. Guests may be allocated a room in the recently refurbished Jenkins annex which is directly opposite the Judd Hotel. The hotel reception and breakfast room is located in the Judd Hotel. Situated in the heart of London, with excellent transport links, the Judd Hotel provides the ideal location from which to explore London's historic sights, museums, theatres, restaurants and shops. Direct services from King's Cross St Pancras can transport you to Heathrow, Gatwick and Luton airports in under an hour or to Paris and Brussels in around two hours! We look forward to welcoming you to the Judd Hotel.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/06/2010 to 28/06/2019 - When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Please contact Laterooms.com for this. Your card provider will reserve a pre-authorized amount for the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Gem of a hotel
Judd's Hotel is a delightful small hotel in Bloomsbury- only 5 minutes walk from Euston station.
It's clearly just been redecorated and it's been done well- it's clean and elegant. My single room was very small, but well decorated - with a very well equipped bathroom. The reception staff were welcoming and friendly, as were the breakfast room staff.
Good location, but no sleep
Me and my mom stayed here during a theatre trip.
Good location, nice staff, but unfortunately every time any one entered or left the hotel, or moved through any area of the hotel, the door to our room shook and banged very loudly and made it impossible to settle. I'm a light sleeper, but mom is difficult to wake, and even she was really tired the next day due to lack of sleep. As sleep quality is a big factor in a hotel, the affordable price wasn't worth the cost saving.