- Very Good
- 62 guest reviews
"We had a great stay here - the room was over the road from the building with the main reception, which wasn't a problem for us. The room was..."
"Short weekend break in London to catch a show for the weekend and thought we would book somewhere with a little character. The pictures on h..."
"The place is clean and silent and very close to the main train station. Only little problem the night I stayed: no hotwater for the shower...."
"Great small hotel close to main stations and Bloomsbury..."
"Pleasant hotel on quite road in central London. Breakfast could be better..."
About the hotel
Located just minutes from King's Cross, St Pancras and Euston Rail and Underground Stations, the Judd Hotel offers modern, comfortable and stylish rooms at very keen prices. The hotel occupies two classic London townhouses on Cartwright Gardens, an elegant Georgian crescent overlooking gated gardens and tennis courts. The gardens and courts are available for use by guests - an oasis of tranquillity in the heart of London.
The Judd Hotel offers 37 rooms, all with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, satellite television, and complimentary Wi-Fi. price is inclusive of a generous cooked buffet English breakfast and all taxes. Guests may be allocated a room in the recently refurbished Jenkins annex which is directly opposite the Judd Hotel. The hotel reception and breakfast room is located in the Judd Hotel. Situated in the heart of London, with excellent transport links, the Judd Hotel provides the ideal location from which to explore London's historic sights, museums, theatres, restaurants and shops. Direct services from King's Cross St Pancras can transport you to Heathrow, Gatwick and Luton airports in under an hour or to Paris and Brussels in around two hours! We look forward to welcoming you to the Judd Hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/06/2010 to 28/06/2019 - When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Please contact Laterooms.com for this. Your card provider will reserve a pre-authorized amount for the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely room for a last minute booking
We had a great stay here - the room was over the road from the building with the main reception, which wasn't a problem for us.
The room was spotless and we would definitely stay here again.
Short weekend break
Short weekend break in London to catch a show for the weekend and thought we would book somewhere with a little character.
The pictures on here for the Judd are definitely misleading. We were put in the rafters of the 3rd floor in a room you couldn't swing a cat in. Very crampt - room just about fits a double bed with a small gap of walking space. Room hasn't been decorated since the 60's and musty. Bathroom thankfully was fairly modern and clean. Air con didn't seem to do a thing and the room was always extremely warm, sometimes uncomfortably. The staircase to the 3rd floor also has a couple of broken steps... someone will go through them soon. Breakfast was good and staff polite, friendly and helpful.
Very handy location to Euston station. Would I book it again. No. I would stay at the hotel around the corner. Thankfully we were so busy we didn't have to spend much time at the hotel.