- Very Good
- 75 guest reviews
"Our room was lovely and warm, very spacious and comfortable, it felt like we was in a grand hotel...."
"Convenient for anyone travelling to Kings Cross and ideal for someone wanting just a basic but good night's accommodation. Clean and obvious..."
"Good location, excellent breakfast, room clean but small lacking storage space.Staff helpful...."
"Lovely little hotel with really helpful staff. The room was quite basic but very clean and the shower was excellent. I'd have liked a breakf..."
"Hard to beat for value for money...."
About the hotel
Located just minutes from King's Cross, St Pancras and Euston Rail and Underground Stations, the Judd Hotel offers modern, comfortable and stylish rooms at very keen prices. The hotel occupies two classic London townhouses on Cartwright Gardens, an elegant Georgian crescent overlooking gated gardens and tennis courts. The gardens and courts are available for use by guests - an oasis of tranquillity in the heart of London.
The Judd Hotel offers 37 rooms, all with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, satellite television, and complimentary Wi-Fi. price is inclusive of a generous cooked buffet English breakfast and all taxes. Situated in the heart of London, with excellent transport links, the Judd Hotel provides the ideal location from which to explore London's historic sights, museums, theatres, restaurants and shops. Direct services from King's Cross St Pancras can transport you to Heathrow, Gatwick and Luton airports in under an hour or to Paris and Brussels in around two hours! We look forward to welcoming you to the Judd Hotel.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/06/2010 to 28/06/2019 - When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Please contact Laterooms.com for this. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, felt very grand for a small hotel
Our room was lovely and warm, very spacious and comfortable, it felt like we was in a grand hotel.
Convenient for anyone travelling to Kings Cross and ideal for someone wanting just a basic but good night's accommodation.
Clean and obviously popular. Good breakfast. Would definitely recommend. Good pub just round the corner.