- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"Great small hotel close to main stations and Bloomsbury..."
"Pleasant hotel on quite road in central London. Breakfast could be better..."
"Clean hotel with excellent breakfast. Easy to access facilities, places of interest...."
"Great setting within 5 minutes walk of St Pancras/Kings Cross. Very friendly Receptionist who gave a warm welcome. My room was in the baseme..."
"Had a very comfortable 2 nights ,one in the Judd Hotel and one in the Jenkins as I had 2 separate bookings. Both were very clean and fresh...."
About the hotel
Located just minutes from King's Cross, St Pancras and Euston Rail and Underground Stations, the Judd Hotel offers modern, comfortable and stylish rooms at very keen prices. The hotel occupies two classic London townhouses on Cartwright Gardens, an elegant Georgian crescent overlooking gated gardens and tennis courts. The gardens and courts are available for use by guests - an oasis of tranquillity in the heart of London.
The Judd Hotel offers 37 rooms, all with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, satellite television, and complimentary Wi-Fi. price is inclusive of a generous cooked buffet English breakfast and all taxes. Guests may be allocated a room in the recently refurbished Jenkins annex which is directly opposite the Judd Hotel. The hotel reception and breakfast room is located in the Judd Hotel. Situated in the heart of London, with excellent transport links, the Judd Hotel provides the ideal location from which to explore London's historic sights, museums, theatres, restaurants and shops. Direct services from King's Cross St Pancras can transport you to Heathrow, Gatwick and Luton airports in under an hour or to Paris and Brussels in around two hours! We look forward to welcoming you to the Judd Hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/06/2010 to 28/06/2019 - When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Please contact Laterooms.com for this. Your card provider will reserve a pre-authorized amount for the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Don't stay, the staff could not be bothered.
there was a leak in the bathroom. the room was on the lower floor and had the window open to find at at 6am it was next to the breakfast room so got woken up. the bed was meant to be a double bed it was two beds strapped together and different heights. the tv did not work. the staff was not interested at all.
Friendly and convenient
Great small hotel close to main stations and Bloomsbury