"Room was clean but small single bed would have been better in size room for me !, very noisey until 3am not good for me getting up for work..."
"Friendly welcome easy check in and out...."
"Clean room friendly checkin and checking out..."
"Good place to stay. friendly staff. quick check in and check out...."
About the hotel
Banks Hotel is located in the heart of Ilford and is easily accessible through A406 AND M11. We are a 48 bedroom newly refurbished hotel in Ilford (East London) where each room has been tastefully decorated according to the needs and comfort of each guest. We are located just 25 minutes from Central London and are easily accessible by public transport .
All our rooms are en-suite and have T. V , Tea/Coffee making facility as standard. There is tranquil lounge area with a licensed bar and free-view plasma television for your leisure time. We have a 24 hour reception and the premises is monitored by 24 hour CCTV. Our well trained staff strive to serve our customers and make their stay a pleasant one. We are just 10 minutes away by public transport from the Olympic Village, where the Glorious London Olympics 2012 will be held.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
48% would recommend it to a friend
Value accommodation mainly for contractors, rooms v basic and could do with a re vamp, good breakfast and staff friendly, pointless asking for special requests when booking because it won't happen also when booked in late rooms as pay on arrival beware because they take money from your card before arriving without asking this has happened to me every time I have booked a stay there
It's not a good enviroment to stay in, too much noise outside + other people that were also staying there.