- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Have stayed here 4 times. Hotel is improving each time we have stayed. Rooms are getting better with new furniture beds and tv's. Hotel is b..."
"Warm and comfortable, close to shopping centre...."
"Close to all shops, easy travel to city, comfortable accommodation...."
"Great service, the front desk staff were very polite, welcoming and helpful (10/10). The room was also very clean and warm. Breakfast was ok..."
About the hotel
City Best Hotel is located in the heart of Ilford and is easily accessible through A406 AND M11. We are a 37 bedroom newly refurbished hotel in Ilford (East London) where each room has been tastefully decorated according to the needs and comfort of each guest. We are located just 25 minutes from Central London and are easily accessible by public transport.
All our rooms are en-suite and have T. V, Tea/Coffee making facility as standard. We have a 24 hour reception and the premises are monitored by 24 hour CCTV. Our well trained staff strive to serve our customers and make their stay a pleasant one. We are just 10 minutes away by public transport from the Olympic Village, where the Glorious London Olympics 2012 will be held.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/07/2013 to 27/07/2017 - Please note on the morning of your arrival your card will be charged for the first night The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
London break end of May 2016
Have stayed here 4 times.
Hotel is improving each time we have stayed. Rooms are getting better with new furniture beds and tv's. Hotel is basic but very clean and offers good value for money. Secure parking to the rear and easy access to Ilford railway station (5 minutes walking) with trains to central London about every 15 minutes. Breakfast is not a vast choice but is good value for money.
Warm and comfortable, close to shopping centre.