- 21 guest reviews
"Stayed here for the first time last week on arrival the the hotel looked very well kept inside and out the public areas are excellent and ve..."
"Excellent hotel for what we required, friendly staff and good efficient service. Only stayed 1 night but would recommend...."
"Not the biggest of rooms but great bed and shower and excellent value for money would stay again and recommend..."
"Travelling during the week for business, I didn't get to use the facilities of the hotel but staff were friendly, rooms were clean (if a lit..."
"Clean and well equipped single room. Staff particularly helpful. Good value for money...."
About the hotel
De Rougemont Manor is a family managed privately owned hotel in Brentwood, Essex. At the hotel during weekdays we specialise in looking after business guests and corporate events, whilst during the weekend we are family orientated, catering for private functions, mainly wedding receptions. De Rougemont Manor aims to provide a memorable and individual experience for all of our guests, both pleasure and business alike.
The hotel stands in 10 acres of gardens and wooded grounds, the position could not be better and even though we are tucked away in the Essex countryside, we are only 3 minutes from the M25. As well as the 81 hotel bedrooms we also have onsite a restaurant, bar, heated open air swimming pool (seasonal), tennis courts and gym. Each en suite room at De Rougemont Manor has satellite TV. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. Heseltines Restaurant provides quality cuisine, and has a fresh seasonal menu and a lounge area. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the on-site bar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/09/2013 to 30/09/2020 - Important Information: Please note when booking a room for weekend, we may have a function which would involve loud music until 12.30am, and certain areas of the hotel may be restricted. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed here for the first time last week on arrival the the hotel looked very well kept inside and out the public areas are excellent and very clean the bedroom was very nice roomy and and very clean you can see why the hotel has got 4 stars.
The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful.
We ate in the bar area the food was excellent
Will be staying here again and recommending it to friends and family
Suited our needs
Excellent hotel for what we required, friendly staff and good efficient service.
Only stayed 1 night but would recommend.