- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"This hotel is directly opposite Eden Pak station so is excellent or public transport. The room was comfortable and quiet. I only stayed one..."
"Accommodation met our needs, Manager 'Dan' and all team very obliging and helpful. Some items not replaced when room was serviced, but not a..."
"Booked this on the day, we stopped overnight in London, price was good for the area, although we normally book in advance, which is cheaper..."
"Only stayed for one night - couldn't fault anything except the bed. Very uncomfortable - the mattress needed to be replaced - could feel the..."
"Clean friendly and well worth staying there...."
About the hotel
If you’re looking to make the most of the Home Counties and London, this Kent lodge gives you the best of both worlds. Providing great accommodation in Beckenham, close to Eden Park and Bromley, it’s also just 12 miles from the heart of the capital. The 24-bedroom lodge is an ideal base for short breaks, or for business trips to the nearby Croydon Conference Centre or Crystal Palace FC.
Whatever your plans, there’s a popular Toby Carvery right next door, so can refuel with a hearty roast dinner and pint of what you fancy. If you’re in the mood for calm and tranquility, Beckenham is surrounded by beautiful gardens and peaceful country parks such as Kelsey Park, South Norwood Country Park or the 238 acres of ancient woodland at Beckenham Place Park. Or for the ultimate in quiet, try nearby Chislehurst Caves. But if you want to turn up the pace, simply jump on a train and enjoy all the attractions, shopping, theatres, bars and restaurants of bustling Central London.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
In need of lots of work...
The heater wasn't working in my room initially.
2 bulbs missing from bathroom. Hand towel stained. Toilet stained and hadn't been bleached in months. Bedding marked, and decor very dated. Food had a strange taste to it in the evening. The service was probably the only thing that saved it... almost.
This hotel is directly opposite Eden Pak station so is excellent or public transport.
The room was comfortable and quiet. I only stayed one night and didn't eat in the restaurant which is a Toby Carvery, which seemed to be extremely buy. Staff were friendly and helpful.