- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Was afraid that the hotel was a few rooms above a noisy pub, however we slept well. Actually it looks to me more as a hotel than a pub. This..."
"The Brook Green Hotel...."
"I have to say it was really nice place to stay and the staff are very helpful. I would like to say I did request with LateRooms contact that..."
"near appolo very easy to get to..."
"A 5 minutes walk from Hammersmith Tube station. Breakfast was great with lots of choice and all menu options included in the B&B rate. I sta..."
About the hotel
The Brook Green Hotel is a Newly Refurbished 14 bedroom Hotel Situated in the Ideal Location between Hammersmith and Shepherds Bush. Dating back to 1886, The Brook Green Hotel still has a Brook which runs underneath the hotel to this day. Next to 4 Major Tube Lines, the M4, Westfield Shopping Centre and the Hammersmith Apollo.
With High Ceilings, Unique Features and space the Brook Green offers Class and Comfort throughout. With our Late Night Cellar Bar to have Parties or Salsa Lessons in, to our secret Garden to enjoy nature, the Brook Green becomes your home away from home.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel with atmosphere in a nice neighbourhood
Was afraid that the hotel was a few rooms above a noisy pub, however we slept well.
Actually it looks to me more as a hotel than a pub. This small hotel with character is well maintained except a few things in our bathroom (a.o. tap needed fixing). Room was relatively large for London.
The Brook Green Hotel
The Brook Green Hotel.