- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"I was stranded in London due to train cancellations. This hotel was the nearest one to Central London I could find. When I phoned to confirm..."
"The lady on the reception couldn't do enough for you Close to shops and take aways, 15 minute walk to Manor House tube station on the Picca..."
"A cute little hotel that makes you feel like home but what makes it special is the Manager Irina. She is super nice and treated me like I wa..."
About the hotel
The Kadimah Hotel is a bed and breakfast hotel located in the heart of Stamford Hill, exuding elegance and style. It is a terraced property with a different feel to most London hotels, as it blends a wealth of personality, modern amenities and unparalleled hospitality. The nearest underground station is Manor House, Located in zone 2 on the Piccadilly Line and Seven Sisters, which is in zone 3 on the Victoria Line.
Stamford Hill Rail Station is located in zone 3 and is a 5 minute walk from the Hotel. The guest rooms feature contemporary décor with en suite bathroom facilities. All rooms have free wi-fi access. Beautiful and tastefully appointed, the Kadimah Hotel's guest rooms are a haven of peaceful and tranquil relaxation. The rooms are accommodating to both business and leisure travellers, as they provide and feature the modern amenities today’s patrons have come to expect.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/07/2015 to 01/09/2017 - THERE IS NO BREAKFAST BETWEEN 9/8/2016 TO 31/10/2016 PLEASE NOTE:ON SATURDAY EARLIEST CHECK-IN IS 17 00 PLEASE PHONE THE HOTEL TO ARRANGE AN EARLIER CHECK-IN. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
I was stranded in London due to train cancellations.
This hotel was the nearest one to Central London I could find. When I phoned to confirm the online booking they were extremely welcoming and in fact offered me a cheaper single room which suited my needs perfectly. I didn't arrive until 11pm yet was warmly received. The room was simple, comfortable, clean and quiet and I slept right through the night. The plug in the sink didn't work but I lived through that. It was excellent value for money.
The lady on the reception couldn't do enough for you
Close to shops and take aways, 15 minute walk to Manor House tube station on the Piccadilly line