- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"From the moment you pull up at the hotel you know you're in for a good time. It is gorgeous from the outside and then the ever so friendly d..."
"The accommodation was very comfortable and the little touches made it feel luxurious. The drawers glided shut slowly and noiselessly, the to..."
"I recently got married in London a few days before Christmas so had planned a 'mini moon' break at the Langham so my new wife and I felt pam..."
"Lovely hotel to stay in for a treat. Excellent location. Great bar with very knowledgeable staff...."
"I've stayed at The Langham a few times and it is always consistently fantastic from arrival to departure. It poured down with rain during my..."
About the hotel
The Langham, London opened as Europe’s first ‘Grand Hotel’ in 1865. Following an exciting £80 million transformation, she exudes a graceful and timeless elegance, blending a sense of the past with the style of today. Once more she will charm and bewitch you from the moment you step inside her dazzling new lobby.
The hotel's bar Artesian has been named World's Best Bar for 2 years running, and the restaurant Roux at the Landau sees father and son Albert and Michel Roux Jr working together for the first time in 19 years. The Langham's Palm Court is where the tradition of afternoon tea was started over 140 years ago, and which guests can still enjoy today. Hotel guests can make use of the Chuan Spa facilities including the 16 meter indoor pool, jacuzzi, steam rooms, sauna and gymnasium.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Langham in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Terrible bed which was disappointing. It sagged in the centre
We were so looking forward to our night's stay having visited the Artesian Bar many times and loved it.
Also the Langham in Hong Kong. However, the bed linen had a rip in it and the bed was two singles pushed together and sagged terribly in the centre. It was a very uncomfortable night's sleep for my partner and me. We were very disappointed in the lack of care for such an establishment. When I mentioned this on check out I got a miserable 10% reduction in my room rate. We've stayed in many beautiful hotels for less and received better rooms. Even the Palm Court was shabby and needed a refurb as the sofas and chairs were torn and faded. Very underwhelming.
Absolutely brilliant hotel, service and quality.
From the moment you pull up at the hotel you know you're in for a good time.
It is gorgeous from the outside and then the ever so friendly doorman (ours was called Nassim and he was amazing!) opens the door of your taxi and welcomes you to the hotel and takes your luggage for you, you then walk in through the amazing entrance into an even more spectacular reception. Offered a free newspaper and wake up call for the morning. It is truly beautiful. You check in and then go to your room where your luggage is later delivered. Our bedroom was fit for a queen and king. It was spotless, fresh, and clean. Spacious and light. The bed was like a huge marshmallow and once you get in it you don't want to leave. The bathroom was amazing, the TV, armchairs, everything was literally worth taking pictures of and bragging to your friends about. The views were also great, we could see the London Eye and the Shard from our window. The room was quiet and you couldn't hear any noise (unless you wanted to hear the busy city at night, which is also relaxing!). The marble bathroom was relaxing, you could have the TV audio playing in the bathroom, have the lights dimmed and enjoy a sensual bath. Best night sleep ever. Back to the doorman, he was the most friendly guy we had ever met; remembered our names; our plans, he was so great we had to contact the hotel personally after to feedback on him personally, you will know if you get him because he should be doorman of the year. If he sees this, we are the young couple called Sam and Ashleigh. Honestly would go back again, they also gave us a free upgrade to a deluxe room. Honestly go to this hotel!!!