- 77 guest reviews
"Friendly, welcoming staff. Wonderful room. Overall, very happy!..."
"Arrived at Earl's Court station after a pleasant train journey from Devon to be greeted nicely enough at reception and told they were going..."
"Our room was very well furnished, but extremely small. For the price I really can't complain though. Staff were friendly and professional, t..."
"Great suite was worried it wouldn't match the photos on the net and it did exactly that... Great room would love to stay their again..."
"The location of the hotel is very good, being just a 1 minute walk from Earls court Tube station. Whilst we chose this hotel predominantly f..."
About the hotel
The Mayflower is simply amazing. A steal of a hotel that gives great style at knockdown prices with no catches. Harry's Bar in New York was the inspiration for the interior of the juice bar, while in reception an enormous wood carving from Jaipur frames a sculptured waterfall.
Wander at will and come across creamy stone floors, leather sofas, American walnut and original art. The bedrooms are wonderfully designed with marble bathrooms and exceptional walk-in showers. Most are filled with unusual antiques from India and Far East, with lots of carved wood, gorgeous Andrew Martin fabrics and light wood floors. You get swish curtains, Merino wool blankets, Egyptian cotton and ceiling fans. The technology is state-of-the-art, the use of space is clever. Rooms are light and a couple have balconies. Family rooms are funky, with bunk beds and good lighting. The tube is a two-minute walk and Earls Court is on your doorstep. The Apartments are located a five minute walk from the hotel. There is no lift in the Apartments. Car parking is available from 14. 00 until 11. 00 to match check in/out times
Showing Saturday 13 February 2016 to Sunday 14 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/02/2016 to 28/03/2016 - Please note that from 15th Feb to 28th Mar the hotel lift will be out of service. Guests with mobility difficulties should contact the hotel prior to arrival. Porter service available from 8am to 8pm The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
I was expecting room to be bigger from the photos.
Very difficult for two people to get ready in. Cannot walk around the bed. Very hot in the room in June and noisy when we opened the window as we were above a tube station.
Friendly, welcoming staff.
Wonderful room. Overall, very happy!