- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"We stayed at the Lancaster Gate for one night and would recommend the hotel. Very friendly and welcoming reception. The room was compact, cl..."
"Helpful staff, reception and room very clean, comfortable bed. Bathroom quite small and needed a bigger shower curtain (6'4'' son couldn't s..."
"Excellent hotel, clean, friendly and good food. Very near to the park and being situated parallel but just behind Bayswater Road, it was ver..."
"I stayed one night whilst on a business trip. Located in Bayswater, the hotel is quite central yet in a quiet area. Perfect for the weary vi..."
"A small room, but for the price and the location that is not surprising. Check-in and -out were very efficient and the staff were friendly a..."
About the hotel
Few hotels can boast such an exquisite location. A stone's throw away from the bustling heart of one of Europe's most vibrant capitals. Hyde Park and Kensington Palace and Gardens are only a short walk away.
All the major transport links are on the doorstep giving ease of travel to and from the major airports and access to the world famous shopping and landmarks of the city. The Serpentine Restaurant & Bar serves international cuisine, as well as a selection of wine, cocktails, and malt whiskeys. A generous breakfast buffet is available daily, including cooked and continental options. For business and events, the hotel provides a meeting/conference room. The 188 bedrooms are modern, spacious and well-equipped. They all come with an en suite bathroom and air conditioning. Rooms also have tea and coffee facilities, an LCD flat-screen TV and WI-FI access.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed at the Lancaster Gate for one night and would recommend the hotel.
Very friendly and welcoming reception. The room was compact, clean and just what we needed for one nights stay. Breakfast included and the choice was excellent.
Great location, very clean, comfy beds :-)
Helpful staff, reception and room very clean, comfortable bed.
Bathroom quite small and needed a bigger shower curtain (6'4'' son couldn't stand up under the shower head, fine for me!), plenty of towels, tea and coffee in the room.