- 4 guest reviews
"The electrics to our room in the basement does need to be checked as not all working and we reported this on the day of departure. The studi..."
"Climbing to 4th floor difficult for older clients. Rooms fine for standard of accommodation. Plenty of restaurants and car parking nearby an..."
"Finding 73 Inverness Terrace wasn't a problem, it being a mere 3 minute walk from the tube, but it took five minutes standing outside to dec..."
About the hotel
Part of a well regarded and reputable group of hotels and serviced apartments in London, 73 Studios offers a great alternative to a hotel, with stylish, modern studios and rooms in a great location. Every en suite room has a flat-screen digital TV, ironing facilities, a hairdryer and a safe. Each of the studio apartments has a well-equipped kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and cooking utensils.
Continental breakfast is available every day. Please request upon arrival. 73 Studios has good access to London's transport network. Queensway (Central line) and Bayswater (District and Circle lines) underground stations are less than 400 meters from our property. We offer free Wi-Fi and modern air-conditioned rooms and studio apartments. With all the freedom, independence and convenience of an apartment, you can explore the city at your leisure. Whatever your reason for visiting the vibrant and exciting city of London, 73 Studios caters for discerning business travellers and tourists alike. Situated in the heart of London's West End, in Bayswater, just steps to Hyde Park, bustling Oxford Circus and Marble Arch. **Please be advised, that due to the Olympic period in July and August, we will be requiring a 25% non-refundable deposit to guarantee any booking. **
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Easy location to the tube,but the room by the reception we had was a little noisy
The electrics to our room in the basement does need to be checked as not all working and we reported this on the day of departure.
The studio room compact but great for an over night stay. The local area with shops and cafés interesting too.
Accommodation ok for purposes of our visit to London
Climbing to 4th floor difficult for older clients.
Rooms fine for standard of accommodation. Plenty of restaurants and car parking nearby and we were only a short distance from the London Underground.