- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Fantastic stay at this hotel. Location superb, breakfast superb and when we mentioned it was our anniversary we received a card and bottle o..."
"Brilliant stay here for the weekend. Wonderful, friendly and efficient staff. They upgraded us to a business class room on arrival (not sure..."
"It's the 3rd time that we have stayed at the Radisson Blu Portman and each time, everything was very good. The room, the staff and the food...."
"We were very late for breakfast - so our fault Gavin was hard. Chef very good cooked us eggs even though they were due to close. Restaurant..."
"I had booked a few rooms for my family the staff where very efficient , all the rooms where lovely and at the last minute we needed an extra..."
About the hotel
Centrally located hotel situated in Portman Square London W1, in the heart of London’s fashionable West End, the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel provides elegant and comfortable accommodation. The hotel is near excellent Oxford and Bond Street shopping areas and several major attractions, including Hyde Park, Selfridges, Knightsbridge and Buckingham Palace, making it perfect for leisure travelers. The Radisson Blu Portman Hotel offers 272 guest rooms thoughtfully designed in a selection of 5 decoration styles: Art Deco, Italian, Scandinavian, British and Oriental.
The Portman Corner restaurant offers high quality cuisine, ideal for both individuals and groups, and the food and drinks can be enjoyed in our popular outdoor terrace, serving refreshments throughout the day, perfect for a relaxing afternoon tea. The hotel has a newly renovated Gym and Fitness Spa with fully equipped sauna, steam room as well as access to an outdoor tennis court.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 18/03/2013 to 31/12/2016 - Our in house guest receive 20% discount per day for the NCP car park, please contact the Concierge desk for the discount card. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic stay at this hotel.
Location superb, breakfast superb and when we mentioned it was our anniversary we received a card and bottle of champagne in our room. Would thoroughly recommend. We will definitely be back.
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
Brilliant stay here for the weekend.
Wonderful, friendly and efficient staff. They upgraded us to a business class room on arrival (not sure why, but very pleased) They also let us keep the room an extra 2 hours as I had to get changed for an afternoon event. Can't fault the hotel in any way. The bed was really comfortable too. Oh yes, and the breakfast was very good indeed.