- 15 guest reviews
"I stay in London a lot, the Radisson offers comfort, friendliness and location that I can rely on for a quality nights sleep. Room service i..."
".... was excellent - when they realised it was my birthday, they upgraded the room, sent a bottle of bubbles and chocolate cakes!..."
"the hotel was good value for money was pleased with the hotel and the staff they were v friendly they upgraded my room as i was on our anniv..."
"fantastic service from staff could not be more helpfull free upgrade breakfast selection was very impressive would stay again..."
About the hotel
Centrally located hotel situated in Portman Square London W1, in the heart of London’s fashionable West End, the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel provides elegant and comfortable accommodation. The hotel is near excellent Oxford and Bond Street shopping areas and several major attractions, including Hyde Park, Selfridges, Knightsbridge and Buckingham Palace, making it perfect for leisure travelers. The Radisson Blu Portman Hotel offers 272 guest rooms thoughtfully designed in a selection of 5 decoration styles: Art Deco, Italian, Scandinavian, British and Oriental.
The Portman Corner restaurant offers high quality cuisine, ideal for both individuals and groups, and the food and drinks can be enjoyed in our popular outdoor terrace, serving refreshments throughout the day, perfect for a relaxing afternoon tea. The hotel has a newly renovated Gym and Fitness Spa with fully equipped sauna, steam room as well as access to an outdoor tennis court.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 18/03/2013 to 31/12/2013 - Our in house guest receive 20% discount per day for the NCP car park, please contact the Concierge desk for the discount card. The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Portman Hotel in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent and relaxing as always
I stay in London a lot, the Radisson offers comfort, friendliness and location that I can rely on for a quality nights sleep.
Room service is spot on and the restaurant is great for the morning buffet breakfast. Superb hotel in the heart of London!