- 71 guest reviews
"We have stayed here before like the Hotel mainly for location & price. Breakfast is very basic but overall very good for London for the pric..."
"I was very impressed with the quality and customer service. The room was on the small side but huge bed and clean.would recommend for price..."
"Stayed for 1 night. No towels in the room but quickly sorted. Free glass of wine with my dinner and very comfy bed. Recommend to everyone, g..."
"Staff attentive and polite. accommodation was very good, clean & organised. Room was compact but well layed out with everything you need...."
"Me and my partner booked a one night stay at this hotel when we went to winter wonderland, it was brilliant value for money. It was easy to..."
About the hotel
This 4 star boutique hotel located in London’s fashionable Maida Vale was opened in the summer of 2009, following the extensive refurbishment of the locally listed Georgian fronted building. Best Western Maîtrise Hotel is located on the A5 - one of the main routes to and from Central London & our location which makes it a perfect base for both corporate & leisure guests who want to visit the capital. Well connected by public transport, Best Western Maîtrise Hotel is just 3 minute walk away from Kilburn Park underground station which offers direct tube line to Paddington station, Oxford Circus & Piccadilly Circus.
Kilburn Park overground station offers trains to Wembley and Camden Town. Best Western Maîtrise offers Executive rooms, Double rooms & Twin rooms along with Single rooms. Each floor of the hotel has its own furniture scheme, and every bedroom fitted to the highest standards in terms of design & functionality. The hotel offers complimentary Continental Breakfast, WIFI, in room beverage facilities, air conditioning, Free View TV channels, in room safe & a fridge.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
Good Hotel in a good location central London easily reached & at a good price
We have stayed here before like the Hotel mainly for location & price.
Breakfast is very basic but overall very good for London for the price & would stay there again in the future
Great value and customer service
I was very impressed with the quality and customer service.
The room was on the small side but huge bed and clean.would recommend for price and location.