- 64 guest reviews
"The room was great for one night, the only issue was there was a shelf behind the toilet that stuck out so that the toilet seat didn't stay..."
"Room was compact, clean and comfortable. Bed was comfy although there were no extra pillows in the room which I would have expected in a hot..."
"I was annoyed that I could not cancel my booking for the 9th as I by mistake booked it for 9th I tried to call the hotel and late rooms and..."
"So upon arriving at 1pm we were kindly greeted by staff and told we could go to our room as it was ready before the usual 2pm check in which..."
"The hotel offered everything we needed. Staff were pleasant and friendly. The room was very small making movement around the bedroom quite t..."
About the hotel
This 4 star boutique hotel located in London’s fashionable Maida Vale was opened in the summer of 2009, following the extensive refurbishment of the locally listed Georgian fronted building. Best Western Maîtrise Hotel is located on the A5 - one of the main routes to and from Central London & our location which makes it a perfect base for both corporate & leisure guests who want to visit the capital. Well connected by public transport, Best Western Maîtrise Hotel is just 3 minute walk away from Kilburn Park underground station which offers direct tube line to Paddington station, Oxford Circus & Piccadilly Circus.
Kilburn Park overground station offers trains to Wembley and Camden Town. Best Western Maîtrise offers Executive rooms, Double rooms & Twin rooms along with Single rooms. Each floor of the hotel has its own furniture scheme, and every bedroom fitted to the highest standards in terms of design & functionality. The hotel offers complimentary Continental Breakfast, WIFI, in room beverage facilities, air conditioning, Free View TV channels, in room safe & a fridge.
Showing Tuesday 21 April 2015 to Wednesday 22 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/07/2013 to 31/12/2015 - £50 security deposit at check in for incidentals which is fully refundable at check out if paid by cash. A pre authorization is released by the bank automatically and may take up 14 days The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
The room was great for one night, the only issue was there was a shelf behind the toilet that stuck out so that the toilet seat didn't stay up.
Room was compact, clean and comfortable.
Bed was comfy although there were no extra pillows in the room which I would have expected in a hotel of this class but to be fair I did not ask at reception. TV could be better positioned due to the shape of the room but it wasn't an issue for us. Refreshments were not topped up as I would have expected. Ensuite was a good size and very clean....the shower was great....the only negative was a lack of handwash/soap which we thought might be rectified the next day but wasn't and neither was the shower gel that we used instead.....again we did not ask at reception but for the class of hotel a little disappointing. The breakfast was good with a choice of alternatives if you wished to pay extra.....all but the full english seemed very reasonable. The staff were polite but seemed very stiff and formal.....I don't know if this was due to language issues or training but it was not a particularly friendly place.... The overland railway was just across the road and it was only 2 stops to Euston.
I would stay there again and I would recommend to friends.