- 24 guest reviews
"Friendly reception staff. Lovely room. Nice big towels which is a bonus. I booked a single and was given a triple so had a double bed which..."
"Overall the hotel was ideal- staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Room was good value for money. Easy to find hotel and near lots of n..."
"The room was clean but very basic, very small with only one side table and the wall at the other side of the bed, so nowhere to put your stu..."
"The hotel is in a good location and is very clean. The rooms have been modernised and are reasonable in size (although not large). I've stay..."
"I stayed here for one evening on a business trip obviously London is not cheap at the best of times, however it was reasonable. I was very d..."
About the hotel
Avni Kensington Hotel provides our guests with space and comfort of a 4 star facility. Located in the heart of London's exclusive Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, ideally situated to take advantage of all that London has to offer. Each delightfully attractive and elegantly furnished to an immaculate standard, refreshingly using light earthy colors.
Located in the heart of the London's exclusive Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. Ideally situated to take advantage of all that London has to offer.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Great from booking in to checking out
Friendly reception staff.
Lovely room. Nice big towels which is a bonus. I booked a single and was given a triple so had a double bed which was really comfortable. Good location. Few minutes walk from Earl's Court or Gloucester Road, but far enough away to not be disturbed by noise. One of the nicest hotels I have stayed in in this price range.
Excellent value and great location
Overall the hotel was ideal- staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
Room was good value for money. Easy to find hotel and near lots of nice eateries