This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated in one of the most beautiful and characteristic small bays of the area, in the small village of Praiano, the hotel overlooks the picturesque beach of La Praia. Rooms at Hotel Alfonso A Mare have majolica flooring and some feature a balcony overlooking the sea. Praiano is the last remaining mariner's village of the coast, at just 7 km from Amalfi and Positano, the hotel is also just a few steps away from the crystal-clear sea.
During your stay you can take advantage of the hotel’s facilities, including: a solarium with bar service; pedal boats; wooden rowing boats (all used to reveal hidden beaches, paradise corners and unexpected grottos); a scuba diving centre with modern equipments to discover the precious depth of the sea; and daily departures to Positano, Amalfi, Capri and for all the other localities of the Amalfi Coast.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Alfonso a Mare in praiano is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet