- 9 guest reviews
"We had an excellent stay and the staff were very helpful. Service in the restaurant was a little on the slow side but as we were not in a hu..."
"I stayed at the Curious Pig in the Parlour during a weekday. The team were really friendly and you didn't feel awkward being by yourself and..."
"Really lovely hotel, great room and beautiful restaurant...."
"We had booked for one night but after only an hour there we decided another add on night would be good if they had availability. They had on..."
"A lovely warm welcome from staff...great food and beers...wonderful quirky decor with re-used items from the old pig parlour! Feeding baths,..."
About the hotel
The Curious Pig in the Parlour, formerly The Hedgehog has undergone an extensive refurbishment and re-opened June 2013. Offering quality accommodation only 7 miles from Gatwick airport. The bedrooms have been beautifully decorated, have extremely comfortable king size or double beds with premium linen.
All bathrooms are newly fitted with decent showers and premium White Company toiletries. Each room enjoys a homemade welcome basket on check-in with freshly ground coffee, homemade nibbles from the chefs and fresh milk. It has free parking on site and free Wi-Fi throughout.
Showing Tuesday 21 April 2015 to Wednesday 22 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/04/2013 to 03/06/2013 - The Hedgehog Inn is closed for refurbishment.. We hope to be welcoming our valuable guests again after this period. The LateRooms.com rates for The Curious Pig in the Parlour in CRAWLEY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We had an excellent stay and the staff were very helpful.
Service in the restaurant was a little on the slow side but as we were not in a hurry this did not matter. There was no spare toilet paper in the room
Nice place to stay
I stayed at the Curious Pig in the Parlour during a weekday.
The team were really friendly and you didn't feel awkward being by yourself and eating.
The room was clean and nice. It was a tad dark which made it a bit difficult to work but the movable angled lights by the bed.
I was surprised that with the fancy coffee and tea that there were no biscuits to accompany them but u asked one of the guys at dinner and they gave me some digestives which was nice.