- 20 guest reviews
"Small but comfortable clean room with all the facilities you would expect..."
"Basic accommodation, but adequate. I stayed 2 night in 2 different rooms. The rooms vary and the room for the second night was much better...."
"Normally being used to stay in the main Hotel Brand accomodation for business travel, I was hesitant what to expect given very low price. Th..."
"Basic, but clean, small room but comfy enough bed. However, for a hotel right in central London 2 mins from Paddington you can't beat this p..."
"Needed somewhere just to lay our heads for the night as treating my 5 year old grandson to a trip to winter wonderland. Room was basic but c..."
About the hotel
This Georgian-style building in central London is close to Paddington Station. it is 600 metres from Bayswater’s shopping.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Small but comfortable clean room with all the facilities you would expect
Basic accommodation, but adequate.
I stayed 2 night in 2 different rooms. The rooms vary and the room for the second night was much better. Cleanliness is good, the rooms are a little tired but functional and comfortable. There are tea and coffee making facilities, a television and en-suite bathroom. Breakfast consisted of Yoghurts, toast, jam, ham, cheese and another sliced meat. There was tea and coffee, fruit juice, croissant and boiled eggs. Breakfast is self service. Staff were pleasant and helpful. This hotel is excellent value for money and a fairly short walk from Oxford St at the Hyde park end. A number of tube stations are also close by.