"My husband had Laser eye surgery so we were looking for a reasonable 2 day stop near Harley Street. This was ideal and the staff were really..."
"The hotel is not perfect by any means, but we needed a base for the night close to Hyde Park and the location was perfect. The rooms left a..."
"Took a long time for hot water to come out of taps so didn't bother to try the shower. Reasonable breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. Roo..."
"Very helpfull value for money..."
About the hotel
Ventures Hotel offers guests access to wireless Internet (5 GBP for 24hours). The parking spaces located outside the hotel are subject to availability and should be booked at least 48Hours prior to arrival. parking charges is £15 per day.
"On-site parking is subject to availability and can only be pre-booked with the hotel directly". Rooms Ventures Hotel, London, offers 60 guestrooms located on three floors, all of which have bright decor. Amenities include televisions, Internet access, direct-dial phones, and tea and coffee facilities. Room Amenities Internet access - dial-up Direct-dial phone Coffee/tea maker Television Window opens Iron/ironing board (on request) • Wifi available for £5 per day • Private car available for pick up and drop off service and private tours; please book at reception * Please note 3% surcharge is applicable on all card payments
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 02:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/05/2010 to 31/05/2023 - Please note that there is an additional cost of 3% for any payments made using credit or debit cards at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
30% would recommend it to a friend
If we had been told before hand that there was no cooked breakfast on Sundays we would have gone to MacDonalds over the road.
My husband had Laser eye surgery so we were looking for a reasonable 2 day stop near Harley Street.
This was ideal and the staff were really helpful especially when we asked for beds to be made up early as my husband needed to rest after his eye op. Breakfast was fine and such a lovely warm lady to take our orders.