- 3 guest reviews
"The hotel was clean and tidy.Ideal if you are traveling from gatwick Airport.Hotel bar was good and the room not a bad size comfy bed.Breakf..."
"Nice room & good nights sleep , took us to & from gatwick very quickly , cheap stay & 14 days park , spot on...."
About the hotel
Cambridge Hotel Gatwick is a Grade II listed characteristic Hotel near Gatwick Airport with many Victorian features beautifully restored offering bed and breakfast facilities with on-site Gatwick Airport Parking at excellent value. Transfer costs £3. 00 per person for return, our guests can enjoy very high standards of services with a personal approach.
The comprehensive range of rooms include double / twin rooms, single rooms, and family rooms which can sleep up to 6 people all with en-suite facilities. You can dine in style in our highly acclaimed Kemal at the Cambridge Restaurant which serves finest Continental and Mediterrenean at its best. Or you can choose ta beverage in our charismatic Duke of the Cambridge Bar Lounge.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Pets are not allowed
67% would recommend it to a friend
one night stay
The hotel was clean and tidy.Ideal if you are traveling from gatwick Airport.Hotel bar was good and the room not a bad size comfy bed.Breakfast in the morning was not bad.Overall would stay again.
Would stay there again
Nice room & good nights sleep , took us to & from gatwick very quickly , cheap stay & 14 days park , spot on.