- 1 guest reviews
"My husband and I stayed here whilst visiting our son who is at university in London. The apartment was ground floor but very very peaceful..."
About the hotel
Ideally located London’s metropolitan area of West Kensington, just a short walk from West Kensington tube station and close to Earl’s Court and Olympia. These family-owned, serviced apartments provide a perfect home from home experience and offer free Wi-Fi, full self-catering facilities and an ideal West London location. Each of the 13 serviced apartments is decorated in a traditional style and provides a home from home atmosphere, with full self-catering facilities and a range of modern amenities including Flat Screen TVs wit DVD players, free Wi-Fi and a sound system with iPod docking station.
Guests have the option to create culinary masterpieces from the comfort of the apartment. Each apartment also has a dining area, ideal for a romantic dinner for two or a family feast. Located in West Kensington, close to Earl’s Court and Olympia the apartments are just a short walk from West Kensington and West Brompton tube stations. Located just off the A4, the apartments also have direct transport links to Heathrow International Airport by car and train.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
My husband and I stayed here whilst visiting our son who is at university in London.
The apartment was ground floor but very very peaceful - no external or internal noise.
The cost compared favourably with an Ibis or similar accommodation AND had the following advantages -
*The bed was superbly comfortable. *We could come and go as we pleased
*and make our own food of course
*We arrived early and were kindly let into our apartment
*We were able to leave our luggage on departure day
*The staff that we met were very pleasant and helpful
*West Kensington tube station is close and handy for visits to museums etc
Thank you all