- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"Good vaue for £££...."
"Clean, efficient, smart hotel. Good professional service. Typical London location...."
"Good hotel of consistent quality within the group. Upgraded room provided. A mix of restaurants around...."
"1.I booked an advance purchase double room (then changed it to single occupancy).LateRooms offers pre-paid breakfast which I accepted but fo..."
"Iron leaked, fridge didn't work. Good location and breakfast...."
About the hotel
The unique advantage of this property is its fantastic location and lavish accommodation. Moreover, this place is easily accessible from all major places of the city. Rooms possess grand amenities and facilities such as: deluxe bedding, superb bathrooms, and plasma TV's and also a complimentary high-speed broadband connection.
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable and make sure that your stay is enjoyable. Stay at this wonderful property and experience the vibrancy which this city has to offer. The property is close by from three tube stations and the famous Paddington main line station. So, exploring this city is tremendously effortless. All the famous places like the attractive Hyde Park, Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain and the beautiful Serpentine Lake are in close proximity. These places are a must visit and are a huge crowd pullers. Boating, eating, or simply taking a stroll on these celestial royal grounds can be availed.
Showing Friday 5 February 2016 to Saturday 6 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Good vaue for £££
Good vaue for £££.
The room was tiny and the shower room even smaller.
There was a single bed and a single wardrobe with about 1ft of space on one side of the bed. It was ridiculous and should never have been sold as a hotel room as it was more of a converted cupboard. The shower room was so narrow that you couldn't sit on the toilet as my knees would not fit into the space between the toilet ending and the wall and I had to sit sidewards. The room was not very clean with hairs in the bathroom, mould in the shower and dust everywhere. It was also very noisy as the window was single glazed and would not shut properly and was cracked. I booked a deluxe room but there was very little luxury and it was poor value for money. Someone called me on the day I was due to arrive and said that I would have to move to another hotel. I said that I would prefer to stay in the hotel I had booked and they were not pleased and quite rude. However, I don't think it's unreasonable to want to stay in the hotel I booked as it was close to tube line for my office. They eventually said I could stay at original hotel. On the plus side the location was great and the breakfast was good with very friendly staff. When I complained the Manager was very nice and she offered me a free upgrade next time I stayed. However after spending 3 nights in a dirty, noisy cupboard I will not be returning!!!