- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Always wanted to stay here, many hours sat outside on the main road thinking about how grand the building looks from the outside and how won..."
"A beautiful lovely hotel but shocking and rude service..."
"Excellent service, beautiful hotel and excellent location...."
"Really nice hotel made extra-special by amazingly attentive and friendly service from the General Manager down...."
"The hotel was perfect for us. Very friendly welcome, car parked, luggage taken to room, which was a lovely size and had everything you could..."
About the hotel
The Landmark London is one of the capital’s top hidden gems and rank amongst the finest of London’s leading luxury hotels. As one walks into the hotel it is amazing to come upon an oasis of tranquillity away from the bustle of the main roads and into a stunning eight story atrium framed by 300 of some of the largest rooms in London including 51 suites that are furnished to a high standard. The hotel combines classic British elegance and grandeur with the deluxe facilities demanded by today’s discerning travellers.
The hotel is directly opposite Marylebone underground and rail station and is within walking distance to some of London’s most iconic landmarks such as Madame Tussauds, Regents Park as well as ZSL London Zoo.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Games Console , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic hotel and excellent location
Just a short 10 min walk from Paddington the location is great.
We arrived early and our room was ready so we could drop of the bags and hit London. Bus stop outside took us into Camden very quickly. Taxis available outside just ask the doorman. The breakfast selection was amazing and the staff were brilliant. We had cocktails and drinks in the mirrors bar but didn't eat at the hotel for dinner as we had booked in at a restaurant. The room was very nice and the bed was really comfy. Lovely view looking in to the hotel area. Sky TV in the room and mini bar with snacks. We would stay here again
Always wanted to stay here, many hours sat outside on the main road thinking about how grand the building looks from the outside and how wonderful it must be inside.
So happy to have now ticked this off my bucket list.
100% happy 100% will be back
Amazing place with amazing staff.