- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Air con did not appear to be very powerful on what was a hot night and had to have the window open fully. However we were upgraded to a fant..."
"From arriving early and checking in early ( not a problem ) everything was perfect the service the food the cleanliness , if I had to find a..."
"The Reception were excellent. Sadly the Restaurant staff were not as efficient or professional, failing to understand our language or our re..."
"The room was on the First Floor, with a further landing up several stairs to our room. No one in reception offered to carry our cases up the..."
"Dinner was delicious - recommend the salmon..."
About the hotel
Oatlands Park Hotel is an historic country house hotel in the heart of Surrey, situated in ten acres of picturesque parkland. It has luxury accommodation, fine food and various outdoor activities.
Located only a 15 minutes drive from Junction 11 of the M25, a 30-minute drive from Heathrow and a 45-minute drive from Gatwick, Oatlands Park is also just 2 miles away from the Brooklands Museum.
All 144 rooms at the Oatlands Park Hotel have been individually designed, with a timeless elegance offering a unique character and charm, guaranteed to make guests feel comfortable and relaxed. All rooms are en-suite, with luxury Gilchrist & Soames toiletries, satellite TVs come as standard, and there is complimentary internet access throughout the hotel.
The Mulberry Restaurant has views over the Broadwater Lake and stunning landscaped gardens; it offers fine food and a Sunday lunch carvery buffet. Head chef Charles Norland creates menus that celebrate the best of British food with the finest local, organic ingredients available. Classic, seasonal dishes are given modern touches, and there’s sure to be something to suit all tastes. The hotel also offers an extensive wine and champagne menu, carefully selected by the Assistant Food and Beverage manager Stefan Robert Hoffelner. The Sunday Lunch Carvery lunch is accompanied by live jazz music from the resident jazz trio, so guests can sit back, eat and relax. The Lounge Bar serves traditional food while the Lawn Terrace is a popular place in the summer months. Guests can also enjoy afternoon tea in the Mulberry Restaurant between 3pm-5pm every day, with a selection of skilfully prepared sandwiches, scones, cakes and pastries accompanied by a delicious range of teas from renowned boutique tea house T2, as well as a glass of Champagne – starting from £9. 95 per person.
Guests can make the most of the hotel’s 9-hole par 3 golf course, play a leisurely game of tennis or try their hand at croquet, all within the hotel grounds.
Parking is free for all guests of Oatlands Park Hotel.
If you feel like venturing out during your stay here, Thorpe park is less than half an hour’s drive away, as is Kempton Park racecourse. There are a number of golf clubs in the area as well.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Fitness Centre , Pitch n' Putt , Croquet , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/07/2016 to 31/07/2016 - Due to Prudential Ride London cycling event there will be some road closures in Weybridge which may affect your arrival/departure time. Please contact hotel for further information. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Oatlands Park Hotel
Air con did not appear to be very powerful on what was a hot night and had to have the window open fully.
However we were upgraded to a fantastic room and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The golf course is in desperate need of some TLC and would be a fantastic facility if well maintained.
Oatlands Park Hotel
From arriving early and checking in early ( not a problem ) everything was perfect the service the food the cleanliness , if I had to find anything the room was dated but it certainly didn't take anything away from our stay wound defiantly recommend this place ..