- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Nice hotel, friendly staff and good breakfast...."
"Already booked again ! Lovely accomadation ! Views ! Staff ! Reccomend !..."
"Lovely location, easy to get into to town by train, or into Harrow by bus just a few minutes. Hotel very nice and comfortable, good shower,..."
"I must preface this by saying that I am an Englishman living in Asia where I am used to a certain standard of hotel. However, I did find the..."
"I stayed here for one night for business purposes. The staff were fantastic, very friendly, helpful and welcoming. The room was lovely, very..."
About the hotel
Harrow on the Hill is a conservation area with Harrow Public School and St Marys church as the Historicals places. Wembley Stadium one stop, Baker Street central London 3 stops away by Underground ( Metropolitan Line). The hotel is easy to drive to.
M40, M4, M25 all withing 20 minutes drive.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
My room was a small double, had I been with someone, it would have been too cramped.
There was a stain on the bedspread. Dinner. Wow!. The food was out of this world, I was eating with a friend and I can't tell you how how fabulous it was. My mouth waters when I think about it. I would definitely return for dinner. However, I was very disappointed with breakfast, I had expected it to be of the same high quality, but it was a mixture Continental cheeses, meats, muffins, cereals etc. I had hoped for a delicious cooked breakfast setting me up for the journey home....
Nice hotel, friendly staff and good breakfast.