This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A stylish Hotel, owner managed, offering both a traditional and contemporary feel, with outstanding cuisine, courteous service. The hotel has a spectacular location with sea views and surrounded by beautiful unspoilt scenery, sandy coves and sheltered bays. Within walking distance of the quaint fishing village of Mevagissey, coastal path, and easy visiting distance for Eden Project, Lost Gardens of Heligan and numerous other famous gardens.
Our guest rooms, all en suite, are light and airy, individually styled and impeccably presented. Our Restaurant is an essential part of any stay at the Tremarne offering the very best of Cornish produce. In addition a comprehensive wine list is available to complement your meal. Many of our guests are happy to explore the numerous attractions on offer, whilst others choose simply to unwind and relax in our garden, terrace, lounge or just chill out by our swimming pool with a drink from the bar. A private car park is available to our guests. Our aim is to make your stay as memorable as possible. If it’s your first visit you know you are somewhere special as soon as you arrive. We look forward to sharing our Hotel with you soon.
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet