- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Booked as a last minute ie night before and got a cracking deal. Great location 4 min walk from Tower Bridge. Accommodation was great huge l..."
"Our heating broke on day 2, in the evening. A member of staff came out immediately. Although she couldn't fix it, she followed up immediatel..."
"Very warm but fan was provided, room had everything we needed and when we had an issue with the TVs remote and wifi this was dealt with stra..."
"Hotel was good and close to where we wanted to be, the shard, tower bridge etc. Staff was very good and helpful. Would stay again...."
"this room would have been absolutely perfect - if not for the fact it was like a furnace! Granted it was warm outside, but as we opened the..."
About the hotel
Think Tower Bridge offers spacious and modern apartment accommodation just a short walk from the City, South Bank and Tower of London. Each stylish apartment comes with its own fitted kitchen or kitchenette, offering guests more choice during their stay in the capital. Also included are digital TV and a free wireless internet service.
These Think Apartments lie just a few metres from London’s world-famous Tower Bridge. Also found nearby are the impressive Tate Modern gallery, Shakespeare’s Globe and the fine foods of Borough Market.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/02/2009 to 31/12/2012 - Please note that payment is taken at the point of booking. Payments made by credit card are subject to a non-refundable 3% charge. The LateRooms.com rates for Maltings Residence, Tower Bridge in LONDON are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Unique rooms great location
Booked as a last minute ie night before and got a cracking deal.
Great location 4 min walk from Tower Bridge. Accommodation was great huge living room with lovely sofa and fully equipped kitchen and a completely separate ensuite bedroom which overlooks the inner courtyard. Very quiet perhaps one of the quietest hotels I have ever stayed in, perhaps because of the solid brick walls throughout.
great location, not brilliant entry in the dark
Entry and access not great, annoying that had to tour car park to enter.
Milk cartons out of date so no coffee in the morning