- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"The only thing is that it wasn't a room that had an adapted bathroom suitable for a disabled person, even though it was stated as being such..."
"I thought this hotel was fantastic, ideally located for me as a traveller from Kings Cross station. The hotel was clean, staff were really h..."
"Great hotel, excellently styled and definitely a bit different from your average hotel...."
"Ideally suited opposite Kings Cross Station, the Megaro is efficient, clean and quiet, everything you need for a night or two in London. The..."
"When I arrived I was given a lovely Deluxe room..... but the heating was not working. When I mentioned this the hotel quickly changed my roo..."
About the hotel
You’re a curious chap/lady. You want to stay somewhere central, in the most resurgent, vibrant part of London, ideally opposite a couple of stations that can take you just about anywhere in the city, the country or the continent. We don’t blame you.
Welcome to Megaro. We are more than a place to stay in the very heart of London; it’s a hub of London culture and your personal gateway into what is, in our opinion, one of the coolest places in the world. 49 spacious rooms | 8 modern apartments 2 minutes' walk from Hotel Megaro | free superfast WiFi | Sky TV | endless tea & Illy coffee supply | filtered water | fresh milk | climate control | hairdryer | iron and board | toiletries | magazines and newspapers | good night’s sleep | powerful showers | comfy beds.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Will not stay again
Unfortunately, as pleasant as the hotel may look, I had an awful night's sleep due to the unacceptable noise from outside my window caused by some sort of extraction unit or generator.
Even wearing ear plugs I could not sleep - I called reception to ask if I could change rooms and was declined; I was asked if I'd requested a quiet room. When checking out I was asked if everything had been ok - when I mentioned the noise problem, I was met with a stony silence. A repeated lack of concern from the staff it would appear. I had an important meeting the following day and the lack of sleep was obviously detrimental.
The only thing is that it wasn't a room that had an adapted bathroom suitable for a disabled person, even though it was stated as being such.
This was a little misleading and although I managed okay, a handrail by the loo would have been useful.