- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"Hotel is in a great location, free overnight parking outside, quiet street. I had tiny room on third floor on the stairs. For the price I wa..."
"Me and my girlfriend stayed for 2 nights over the valentines weekend, easy to find. Staff friendly. Only problems were Tv didn't work to b..."
"Arrival Firstly the Hotel was very easy to find, well within walking distance from the tube (Bayswater). Upon arrival door staff were friend..."
"Room very dark, dark wood furniture didn't help. Tv channels not quite properly tuned in. Clean modern bathroom. Very small hard bed...."
"having only paid £84, I was expecting something rather shabby, but this hotel is actually very pleasant, smart and best of surprises...quiet..."
About the hotel
Situated in a superb location in Bayswater near Queensway, London Premier Notting Hill is an ideal choice for pleasure seeking tourists as well as those travelling for business purposes. This establishment is just a short tube journey away from other popular areas of London including Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus and Kensington. With easy access to Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted Airports, guests will find London Premier Notting Hill offering more relaxed surroundings without compromising on travelling convenience.
This hotel in Notting Hill was originally three Victorian townhouses, but today, guests can expect contemporary, stylish, relaxing and comfortable ambience at this establishment. Rooms offer modern amenities including complimentary broadband, tea and coffee making facilities, 32"plasma TV in most rooms, hair dryer, complimentary toiletries, iron and ironing board, heated mirrors in the bathrooms, electronic door locks on all doors, personal telephone line with voice mail, and bathrobes and slippers on request.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The LateRooms.com rates for London Premier Notting Hill in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Great room & friendly staff & good location
Very small, but good price for the area
Overall decent stay, however they dont accept Visa...which blew my mind, even I accept Visa and Im not a hotel chain in the middle of London.
So beware, you might have to pay cash.