- 16 guest reviews
"Really clean, well though out apartment. Separate bedroom had crisp white bedding and plenty of storage. Fully - equipped kitchen, washing m..."
"this is me finally reviewing this hotel.my first room which i was given was number 110 and when i opened the door there was the painter stil..."
"Good location 10 minutes by overground from London Euston Reception staff friendly and helpful WI if good speed would be better if some coff..."
"The rooms were large and spacious. The staff very helpful. I couldn't believe the quality of the place...."
"They met out needs and it was such a reasonable price, it seemed too good for the money, we we're pleasantly suprised when we entered the ho..."
About the hotel
Set at the edge of Maida Vale , this modern development provides a cosmopolitan location with easy access to local amenities and excellent transport links to central London and surrounding areas. Each of the one and two bedroom apartments features stylish contemporary décor and furnishings, and is equipped with a range of modern conveniences to ensure a comfortable stay. The apartments provide comfortable furnishings and a range of modern home comforts.
To enhance your stay, SO Quartier is equipped with modern day technology and entertainment systems. The entertainment unit includes digital HD LCD TV, DVD player and internet service and also highly advance fitness centre/gym. Breakfast available upon request (additional charge) The So Quartier Apartments are a 25-minute walk from Lords Cricket Ground. The famous Abbey Road Studios are a 15-minute walk away, vibrant Notting Hill is 1. 5 miles away, Westfield is a 15 Minute Taxi ride away and Oxford Circus is a 15 minute underground ride or 15 minutes by Taxi for all your shopping needs and the West End.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Massage
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
56% would recommend it to a friend
There is no chance of me returning to these apartments because: train station outside so virtually no sleep at night and when I complained I was told it was too late to do anything as there were no other rooms available - I checked the website and there were.
stains in the apartment
water leaks have left stains on the walls
TV remote difficult to operate
room nothing like what is on the website
An overall bad experiece
Really clean, well though out apartment.
Separate bedroom had crisp white bedding and plenty of storage. Fully - equipped kitchen, washing machine and bed set for third guest was made up for us by housekeeping. Will definitely stay again.